Aircast Plantar Fasciitis AirHeel Ankle Brace
Suffering from heel pain can make every step you take painful, causing additional discomfort in the joints of your body. The Aircast Plantar Fasciitis AirHeel Ankle Brace is clinically proven to relieve plantar fasciitis and a range of other foot conditions so you can walk with confidence. The support applies pulsating compression on your foot to reduce swelling and discomfort while also enhancing your circulation to facilitate healing.
Who Can Make Gains with the Ankle Brace?
Easy to apply and comfortable to wear, the Aircast AirHeel Ankle Brace provides ample support to your ankle without getting in the way. This makes the support particularly suited to helping you go about your daily activities, including exercise and sports training. The brace fits easily into most shoes with a low-profile design, making it ideal for football boots, running shoes, and other trainers.
The Aircast Airheel Support is specifically designed to provide relief from symptoms of the following indications:
- Achilles tendonitis
- Heel pain
- Plantar fasciitis
Key Features and Benefits
- Specifically designed to treat ankle conditions and pain
- Uses two interconnected aircells under the arch and back of the heel
- Applies pulsating compression with every step you take
- Helps to reduce swelling and discomfort while improving circulation
- Made of lightweight and breathable fabric for your comfort
- Easy to apply and adjust with one strap
- Slips on like a sock so you don't have to spend ages fitting the brace
- Low-profile design allows ankle support to fit easily into most shoes
- Clinically proven to relieve plantar fasciitis by massaging the area
Find Out More About the AirHeel
Learn more about how the AirHeel Ankle Brace can help you go about your daily life without pain by watching the short video below. The video also demonstrates how you should apply the support to your ankle. Slipping on just like a sock and designed with a single strap, the brace is extremely easy to fit.
Relieves Pain and Reduces Swelling
As you walk with the Plantar Fasciitis AirHeel on your ankle, air passes between two interconnected aircells to provide a pulsating sensation to the back of the heel. This compression helps to relieve pain and reduce swelling in the affected area while also enhancing circulation.
Sizing of the Ankle Brace
The Aircast AirHeel is available in three sizes, allowing you to get a more tailored fit. Please consult the table below to find out which size you require.
|Size ||Men's UK Shoe Size |
|Small ||Up to Size 6 |
|Medium ||Sizes 6.5 - 8 |
|Large ||Size 8 and Above |
Please note that the Aircast AirHeel Ankle Support is sold as a single item.