Beurer BF180 Diagnostic Bathroom Scale
Keep on top of your health and fitness with the Beurer BF180 Diagnostic Bathroom Scale. With a large LCD display, you can easily read your measurements including weight, body fat, body water, muscle percentage, body mass and BMI, so that you can keep track of your health one weigh-in at a time.
- 1 x Bathroom Scale
- 2 x 3V CR 2032 batteries
- 1 x Set of Instructions
- 1 x Warranty Leaflet
Who Can Make Gains with the Diagnostic Bathroom Scale?
Ideal for anyone wanting to monitor their weight and stay healthy, this Bathroom Scale from Beurer provides accurate measurements for values such as BMI, weight and body fat so that you can stay on top of your fitness and make informed decisions about your health.
Please note that this product is not suitable for pregnant people or people who are fitted with medical implants such as pacemakers.
Key Features and Benefits
- Easy to read with an extra-large LCD display with blue illumination
- Each digit on the display is 34mm high and easy to see
- Scale calculates weight, body fat, body water, muscle percentage, body mass and BMI
- Calculates your basic metabolic rate
- Electrodes are made of brushed stainless steel
- Automatic switch-off with an overload indicator
- Slim design at only 19mm depth
- Three-year warranty included
How Do I Take Measurements Using the Scales?
To find out your measurements, simply step onto the scale with bare feet, ensuring that you are standing still and equally distributing your weight between both feet on the stainless-steel electrodes. Your feet, legs and calves should not be touching. The scale will immediately take your measurements and will appear on the LCD display for your perusal.
For more information about how to use the scale and take accurate readings every time, please refer to the manual below:
What Is the Difference Between Basic and Active Metabolic Rate?
Basal metabolic rate or BMR is the base level of metabolism, that is, the number of calories burnt by the body to maintain your normal bodily functions. Active metabolic rate or AMR factors in the calories burnt by activities like physical exercise and is therefore essential if you want to change your weight.
How Do I Clean the Scale?
To clean the Diagnostic Bathroom Scale, you can wipe the surface of the scale using a damp cloth and if necessary, a mild detergent.
Care and Maintenance
- Avoid using solvents or strong cleaning agents
- Do not submerge this device in water
- 10 user memory spaces
- 30cm x 30cm x 19mm
- Safety glass standing surface
- 2 x 3V CR2032 battery