Beurer BF195 Diagnostic Bathroom Scale
Stay fit and healthy with the Beurer BF195 Diagnostic Bathroom Scale. Featuring a stylish LCD display, this family-friendly scale provides you with measurements for body data such as weight, body fat, body water, BMI and even AMR, so you can build your fitness plan around your health and reach your goals.
Who Can Make Gains with the Diagnostic Bathroom Scale?
Perfect for anyone wanting to keep on top of their weight and reach their fitness goals, the Diagnostic Scale provides accurate measurements for body values like BMI, body fat, body water and AMR so that you can keep track of your weight and tailor your fitness plan around your health.
Please note that this product is not suitable for pregnant people or people with medical implants such as pacemakers.
Key Features and Benefits
- Stylish round LCD display is easy to read
- Modern frame complements any stylish bathroom
- Scale can calculate your weight, body fat, body water, muscle percentage, bone mass, and metabolic rate
- Ten user memory spaces
- Blue illuminated display allows for easier viewing
- Modern touch key operation
- The electrodes are made of brushed stainless steel
- Automatic switch-off and overload indicator
- Three-year warranty included
How Do I Take Measurements Using the Scales?
To find out your measurements, simply step onto the scale with bare feet and equally distributing your weight between both feet on the stainless-steel electrodes. The scale will immediately take your measurements and will appear on the LCD display for your perusal.
For more information about how to use the scale and take accurate readings every time, please refer to the manual below:
How Can I Interpret the Data?
If your weight reduces over the short term but your body fat percentage remains the same, then you have only lost water. If your weight increases but your body fat percentage falls or stays the same, then you have built up muscle mass. If both your body fat percentage and weight reduce then your diet or exercise programme is working!
What Is the Difference Between Basic and Active Metabolic Rate?
Basal metabolic rate or BMR is the base level of metabolism, that is, the number of calories burnt by the body to maintain your normal bodily functions. Active metabolic rate or AMR factors in the calories burnt by activities like physical exercise and is therefore essential if you want to change your weight.
How Do I Clean the Scale?
To clean the Diagnostic Bathroom Scale, you can wipe the surface of the scale using a damp cloth and if necessary, a mild detergent.
Care and Maintenance
- Avoid using solvents or strong cleaning agents
- Do not submerge this device in water
- Includes 10 user memory spaces
- Dimensions: 31cm x 31cm x 2.3cm
- Safety glass standing surface
- Requires 2 x 3V CR2032 batteries