Beurer EM22 EMS Muscle Booster
When it comes to muscle training, having that little bit extra support can make a great difference to your progress. That's why the Beurer EM22 EMS Muscle Booster has been designed to help tone your muscles in the arms, legs and abdomen. With electrical stimulation, this toning device will help provide targeted support for your muscles while you train, so you can reach your fitness goals in no time.
- 3 x EMS pads:
- 1 x Torso Pad
- 2 x Arm/Leg pads
- 1 x Self-Adhesive Gel Film Set (suitable for all pads)
- 3 x 3V CR2032 batteries
Who Can Make Gains with the EMS Muscle Booster?
Ideal for anyone wanting to tone their arm, leg and abdominal muscles, the EMS Muscle Booster from Beurer uses electrical muscle stimulation technology to help support your muscles while you train. With 15 intensity settings, you can have the support that you need to achieve your goals from the comfort of your own home.
Please note that the device is not suitable for people who are fitted with medical implants such as pacemakers.
Key Features and Benefits
- For training your stomach, arms and legs in a targeted manner
- EMS six-pack pad for application on the stomach
- EMS arm/leg pad for use on arms and legs
- Flexible and comfortable silicone material
- Electrostimulation of the abdominal muscles and arm/leg muscles
- Automatic switch-off for safety
- Intensity adjustable to fifteen different levels
- Includes one self-adhesive gel film per each EMS pad
What Is EMS?
Electrostimulation or EMS devices imitate impulses in the body that are transferred to nerve and muscle fibres with electrodes via the skin. The electrical impulses are safe and virtually painless; you may merely notice a slight tingling or vibrating sensation.
The electrical impulses that are sent into the tissue influence the transmission of stimulation into nerves, nerve centres and muscle groups in the application area. Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) is a widespread method that has been used in sports and rehabilitation medicine for years.
Why Choose the EMS Muscle Booster?
We can only voluntarily contract 30% of our muscle fibres at once, but the EMS Muscle Booster allows you to access the further 70%, so you can have muscle toning support while you train and achieve the physique you are working towards.
How Do EMS Machines Work?
This muscle boosting machine passes an electrical current through the muscles, helping you to contract the 70% of muscle fibres which you cannot contract voluntarily. As such, this device assists in muscle strengthening while you train.
What Can I Use the EMS Muscle Booster For?
The EMS machine can be used for a wide variety of purposes and can help with the following conditions:
- To tone muscles in arms, legs and stomach
- Rehabilitating disused muscles
- Acceleration of muscle regeneration after hard work for example, a marathon
- Preventing atrophy of muscle
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Relaxation of muscles
- Can be used for pain relief although TENS is more suitable for this
How Do I Use the EMS Muscle Booster?
For detailed guidance on how to use the booster to help support your muscles during training, please refer to the manual below:
We recommend that you sit down when using the EMS Muscle Booster for the first time.
How Do I Clean the Muscle Booster?
To clean the muscle device after use, please follow the procedure below:
- Remove the battery from the device
- Clean using a soft, slightly damp cloth and a mild soap
- Leave to air dry
Care and Maintenance
- Ensure that no water enters the device at all times
- Avoid using any chemical or abrasive cleaning agents as this will damage the trainer
- When not in use, we recommend that you store the device in its original packaging in a cool, dry place
- Power: 3 x 3V CR2032 Battery
- Warranty of 3 years