Beurer EM28 Wrist and Lower Arm TENS Brace
Get the relief you need against wrist pain and get back to your game with the Beurer EM28 Wrist and Lower Arm TENS Brace. With two wear-free contact electrodes, this wrist brace provides effective relief against pain in the wrist and lower arm so that you can get back to the sports that you love in no time.
- 1 x Wrist Support
- 1 x TENS Control Unit
- 1 x Connection Cable
- 2 x Self-Adhesive Electrode Covers
- 1 x Set of User Instructions
- 3 x AAA Batteries
Who Can Make Gains with the Wrist and Lower Arm Brace?
Ideal for anyone wanting immediate relief from pain in the wrist or lower arm, the EM28 Brace from Beurer is a comfortable, easy-to-use brace that provides effective, non-pharmacological treatment for wrist and arm related pain.
Please not that this device is not suitable for people with cardiac pacemakers, epileptics, pregnant women or people with cardiac arrhythmias.
Key Features and Benefits
- Effective pain relief therapy for lower arm and wrist related pain
- Two wear-free contact electrodes made of conductive carbon
- Ergonomic shape for comfortable fit
- Includes four pre-programmed applications for easy and varied use
- Suitable for people with wrist circumferences between 14cm and 36cm
- LCD display allows for easy use
- Handy-belt clip makes carrying the TENS unit easier and safer while using the brace
- Adjustable intensity for varied treatment
- Countdown timer allows youto easily control the length of your therapy
- Washable cuff for hygienic treatment
- Low battery indicator prevents you running out of juice in the middle of treatment
Indications for the Wrist Cuff
This Wrist TENS Brace from Beurer can be used to aid in the treatment of a wide range of conditions. These include the following:
- Wrist sprain
- Lower arm pain
- Wrist strain
What Is TENS and How Does This Brace Work?
Transcutaneous electrical nerve simulation or TENS is a form of pain relief that involves using a mild electrical current. Low-voltage electrical pulses are used to block pain signals from the brain which simulate the production of the body's natural pain killers. This cuff includes two wear-free contact electrodes that release a gentle, pain-relieving electrical current to your wrist and lower arm, so you can recover in no time.
How Do I Use the Brace?
Designed with the user in mind, this TENS Wrist brace is very easy to use. Simply position the brace and select the frequency you require to begin therapy. It is recommended that you use the brace for no longer than 30 minutes per session.
For more information on how to use the brace for effective treatment every time, please refer to the manual below:
What Size Should I Choose?
The EM28 TENS Brace is supplied in one universal size that should fit most adults with a wrist circumference of between 14cm and 36cm. For a more tailored fit, you can adjust the cuff using the strap provided.
How Do I Clean the TENS Wrist Brace?
For clean and hygienic treatment every time, you can follow the procedure below:
- Disconnect the connection cable from the cuff
- Wash the cuff using lukewarm water and soap before rinsing thoroughly
- Pat dry with a towel and leave to air dry
- Power Source: 3 x 1.5V AAA Batteries (included)
- Overall Dimensions: 8.6 x 8.3 x 3.6cm
Learn More About the Beurer Wrist Brace
For more information about the TENS Brace and how to use it, please watch the short video below: