Beurer EM32 Abdominal Toning Belt
Get the support you need to achieve that toned physique with the Beurer EM32 Abdominal Toning Belt. With five training programmes, this easy-to-use device provides tonal and regenerative support for your abdominal muscles while you train, so you can achieve the body you've been working towards in no time.
Who Can Make Gains with the EM32 Abdominal Toning Belt?
Perfect for anyone wanting to tone their abdominal muscles, this abdominal belt from Beurer provides targeted support for your abs while you train. With two wear-free contact electrodes, this belt helps your muscles to regenerate, so you can attain your goals more quickly.
Please note that this device is not suitable for users who are pregnant, those with epileptics, cardiac arrhythmia or people with pace makers.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides training and regeneration of abdominal muscles
- Extremely flexible ergonomic design with Velcro fastening
- Suitable for people with waist sizes from 70cm to 140cm
- Two wear-free contact electrodes made of conductive carbon material
- Electrodes work with water contact, so no gel is required
- LED display with figurative symbols
- Offers five programmes (22 to 31 minutes)
- Intensity is adjustable from 0 to 40
- Features a countdown timer showing remaining time
- Training memory function for continual training monitoring
- Pause and safety switch-off functions for ease of mind
- Removable operating controls for optimal convenience
- Hand washable for better hygiene
- Battery changing indicator for easy tracking of remaining power
How Does the Beurer Abdominal Toning Belt Work?
The Beurer Toning Belt works by using EMS (electrical muscle stimulation) to stimulate the core abdominal muscles through electrode pads on the skin, helping to strengthen and tone core muscles quickly. The belt also has a training memory function that allows for continuous training control.
This Abdominal Belt uses electrodes that are made from conductive carbon material to help support your abdominal muscles while you train. These electrodes work with water meaning that no contact gel or replacement electrodes are required during use.
This ergonomically designed belt is made using flexible materials and features an adjustable Velcro fastening which makes it suitable for users with waist sizes from 70cm to 140cm, so you don't have to worry about finding the right size to ensure a perfect fit.
How Do I Use the Toning Belt?
For detailed guidance on how to use the toning belt, please refer to the manual below:
How Do I Clean the Abdominal Toning Belt?
To clean the Abdominal Toning Belt and control box after use, please follow the procedures as outlined below:
Cleaning the Control Box:
- Remove batteries from the device
- Clean the surface of the device using a soft, damp cloth and a mild soap
- Ensure that no water enters the device at all times
Cleaning the Belt:
- Once disconnected from the control box, you can wash the belt in lukewarm, soapy water
- Rinse thoroughly and leave to air dry
- Avoid using chemical cleaners or abrasive cleaning agents
- Output Voltage: 70V p-p for 500Ohm load
- Output Current: 140mA p-p for 500Ohm load
- Output Frequency: 30 - 80Hz
- Pulse Width: 200 µs per phase
- Pulse Form: Symmetrical, dual-phase square pulses
Learn More About the Abdominal Toning Belt
To find out more about the Abdominal Toning Belt and how to use it, please watch the video below: