Beurer EM37 Stomach Toning Belt
Tone your abdominal muscles from the comfort of your own home with the Beurer EM37 Stomach Toning Belt. With four wear-free contact electrodes, this belt uses electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to provide you with targeted support for your abdominal muscles, so you can achieve that body you've been working towards in no time.
Who Can Make Gains with the Stomach Toning Belt?
Ideal for anyone wanting to tone their abdominal muscles, the Stomach Toning Belt from Beurer uses EMS technology to stimulate your muscles, helping to tone them when you train and regenerate them while you recover, so you can achieve your dream physique as quickly as possible.
Please note that this device is not suitable for users with cardiac pacemakers, epileptics, pregnant people or people with cardiac arrhythmia.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides stimulation of front and side abdominal muscles
- Uses electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) for muscle training and regeneration
- Comes with four wear-free electrodes that require no contact gel
- Flexible ergonomic shape with Velcro fastening for easy use
- Fits waist sizes from 70cm to 140cm
- LCD display with figurative symbols for convenience
- Features five training programmes (from 22 minutes to 31 minutes)
- Intensity adjustable from 0 to 40
- Countdown timer showing remaining time
- Training memory function for continual training monitoring
- Safety switch-off and pause function for optimal security
- Can be hand washed for better hygiene
- Battery changing indicator shows power remaining
- Supplied with a three-year manufacturer's warranty
- Two additional adhesive electrodes (not included) can be connected for individual muscle stimulation
What Is EMS?
Electrostimulation or EMS devices imitate impulses in the body that are transferred to nerve and muscle fibres with electrodes via the skin. The electrical impulses are safe and virtually painless; you may merely notice a slight tingling or vibrating sensation.
The electrical impulses that are sent into the tissue influence the transmission of stimulation into nerves, nerve centres and muscle groups in the application area. Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) is a widespread method that has been used in sports and rehabilitation medicine for years.
How Does the Beurer Stomach Toning Belt Work?
The Beurer Stomach Toning Belt works by using EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) to stimulate the core abdominal muscles through electrode pads on the skin, helping to strengthen and tone core muscles quickly. The belt also has a training memory function that allows for continuous training control.
This Stomach Belt uses electrodes that are made from conductive carbon material to help support your abdominal muscles while you train. These electrodes work with water meaning that no contact gel or replacement electrodes are required during use.
Practical and Safe
With five training programmes and 40 intensity levels, the EM37 Toning Belt allows you to always find the ideal exercise plan for yourself. Its countdown timer and training memory function make sure you can monitor your training, while the pause function gives you the opportunity to stop training whenever you like, without having to wait for the programme to end.
What Size Belt Should I Choose?
This belt is supplied in one universal size that should fit most adults. The circumference of the belt measures between 70cm and 140cm and features an adjustable strap, meaning you don't have to worry about finding the right size to ensure a perfect fit.
How Do I Use the Stomach Belt?
For detailed guidance on how to use the belt, please refer to the manual below:
How Do I Clean the Belt?
To clean the Stomach Toning Belt and control box after use, please follow the procedures as outlined below:
Cleaning the Control Box:
- Remove batteries from the device
- Clean the surface of the device using a soft, damp cloth and a mild soap
- Ensure that no water enters the device at all times
Cleaning the Belt:
- Once disconnected from the control box, you can wash the belt in lukewarm, soapy water
- Rinse thoroughly and leave to air dry
- Avoid using chemical cleaners or abrasive cleaning agents
- Training Programmes: 5
- Adjustable Intensity: 0 - 40
- Output Voltage: 70V p-p for 500Ohm load
- Output Current: 140mA p-p for 500Ohm load
- Output Frequency: 30 - 80Hz
- Pulse Width: 200 µs per phase
- Pulse Form: Symmetrical, dual-phase square pulses
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 88 x 91 x 22mm
Learn More About the EMS Stomach Toning Belt
To find out more about the toning belt and how to use it, please watch the short video below: