Beurer EMS Neck Pad for Muscle Training
Ideal for post work out recovery, the Beurer EMS Neck Pad for Muscle Training delivers effective massage to the upper back, neck and shoulders. With electro muscle stimulation properties, this massager helps stimulate your muscles and boots their recovery, so you can feel rejuvenated and ready to reach your goals once more.
- 1 x EMS Pad
- 1 x Self-Adhesive Gel Film Set
- 1 x 3V CR2032 battery
Who Can Make Gains Using the Neck Pad Muscle Trainer?
Perfect for use after training or exercise, the EMS Neck Pad from Beurer provides targeted massage to relieve pain or tension in the neck, shoulders and upper back. With 15 levels of intensity, you can have a professional-grade massage just where you need it most, all while in the comfort of your own home.
Please note that this device is not suitable for people who are pregnant or people with pacemakers, epileptics or cardiac arrhythmia.
Key Features and Benefits
- Electronic muscle stimulation for muscle training and regeneration
- Provides soothing massage for the neck, shoulders and upper back
- Has adjustable intensity (15 levels) for optimal efficiency
- Ideal for post work out recovery or after exercise
- Helps you to relax and unwind
- Soft and flexible materials for comfortable use
- Automatic switch-off function for maximum security
- Battery can be easily replaced for convenient use
What Is EMS?
Electrostimulation (EMS) devices imitate impulses in the body that are transferred to nerve and muscle fibres with electrodes via the skin. The electrical impulses are safe and virtually painless; you may merely notice a slight tingling or vibrating sensation.
The electrical impulses that are sent into the tissue influence the transmission of stimulation into nerves, nerve centres and muscle groups in the application area. Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) is a widespread method that has been used in sports and rehabilitation medicine for years.
How Does the EMS Neck Pad Work?
Designed to be as easy-to-use as possible, the Beurer Neck Pad is battery powered for complete mobility and is easily attachable to the skin using the self-adhesive film set. With 15 massage intensity levels to choose from, this EMS device enables the user to tailor the pad entirely to their needs and reap the benefits of a soothing massage with every use.
How Do I Use the Massaging Neck Pack?
To use the massager, simply apply the device to the neck and shoulder area and relax. (See image below).
For detailed guidance on how to use the Neck Pad, please refer to the manual below:
How Do I Clean the Neck Pad?
To clean the massager after use, please follow the procedure as outlined below:
- Remove the batteries from the device
- Clean the massager using a soft, slightly damp cloth and a mild soap
- Leave to air dry
Care and Maintenance
- Avoid using any chemical or abrasive cleaners
- Under no circumstances should water get into this device
- When not in use, we recommend that you store the device in its original packaging in a cool, dry place
- Supplied with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 278 x 87 x 13mm