Beurer FM250 Vital Legs EMS Circulation Booster
Get the relief you need against muscle tension and reach your fitness goals once more with the Beurer FM250 Vital Legs EMS Circulation Booster. Designed for easy-use, this circulation booster uses electro muscle stimulation (EMS) to reduce swelling and relieve pain in the legs and feet by boosting blood circulation to improve your mobility.
- 1 x EMS Circulation Booster
- 2 x Cuffs for Lower Leg
- 1 x Mains Adaptor
- 2 x Connection Cables
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x User Nanual
- 2 x AAA batteries for the remote control
- 4 x AA batteries for the EMS circulation booster
Who Can Make Gains with the FM250 EMS Circulation Booster?
Ideal for anyone experiencing muscle tension in the legs or feet, this Circulation Booster from Beurer provides EMS to relieve pain and reduce swelling and inflammation in the legs and feet, so you can get back to the sports that you love pain-free and in no time.
Key Features and Benefits
- Electrostimulation device for relieving swelling and pain in legs and feet
- Promotes circulation, relieves muscle tension, and improves mobility
- Two electrode pads in the foot area
- One electrode in the lower leg cuff
- Two separately adjustable channels
- One programme with 15 present pulse wave variations
- Selectable intensity levels from 1 to 99, allowing you to find your perfect level
- Includes timer function, from 5 to 90 minutes
- Additional step function for mobilising the feet
- Mains and battery operated
- Supplied with a three-year manufacturer's warranty
How Does the FM250 EMS Circulation Booster Work?
The FM250 EMS Circulation Booster relieves muscle tension and promotes circulation through revitalising electrostimulation and an additional step function.
What Is EMS?
Electrostimulation or EMS devices imitate impulses in the body that are transferred to nerve and muscle fibres with electrodes via the skin. The electrical impulses are safe and virtually painless; you may notice a slight tingling or vibrating sensation.
The electrical impulses that are sent into the tissue influence the transmission of stimulation into nerves, nerve centres and muscle groups in the application area. Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) is a widespread method that has been used in sports and rehabilitation medicine for years.
EMS devices provide relief by stimulating your muscles
How Do I Use the FM250 Vital Legs Circulation Booster?
The Vital Legs EMS Circulation Booster can only be used when you are sitting down. To use this device for foot stimulation, please follow the steps below:
- Place the device on the floor
- Place both feet on the device
- Switch on the device
- Set the usage time
- Start electrostimulation and set the intensity level
- Switch off the device once finished
For lower leg stimulation, please take the following steps:
- Moisten the cuffs
- Connect the connection cables to the cuff
- Connect the connection cables to the device
- Position the cuffs on your lower legs
- Start lower leg stimulation
To learn more about how to use the Beurer FM250 Vital Legs EMS Circulation Booster, please see the manual below:
What Is the Step Function?
This circulation booster also features a step function, which allows you to tilt your feet forwards and backwards during electrostimulation. The additional movement of your ankle boosts circulation and this can help to reduce swelling.
The step function allows your feet to tilt forwards and backwards
How Is the FM250 Circulation Booster Powered?
You can use the FM250 Circulation Booster either with the supplied mains adaptor or with batteries (both are included with this purchase). We recommend using the device with the mains adaptor whenever possible for reasons of sustainability.
Before using this device, please make sure that you are aware of the following contraindications:
- Do NOT use this device if you have any metal implants
- Do NOT use this device on patches of skin suffering from any of the following diseases, irritations, injuries or conditions:
- Inflamed skin
- Reddened skin
- Venous inflammation
- Arterial thrombosis
- Venous thrombophlebitis
- Varicose veins
- Post-operative scars
- Healing wounds
- Pulse Frequency: 10 - 36Hz
- Pulse Length: 250μs
- Output Voltage: 0 - 80Vpp
- Battery Life: 1 week (for daily use of 30 minutes)
- Channels: 2 channels
- Programmes: 1 programme with 15 repeating pulse wave variations
- Treatment Time: 5 - 90 minutes (in 5-minute increments)
- Intensity Levels: 1 - 99
- Dimensions (EMS Circulation Booster): Approximately 283 x 372 x 111mm
- Weight: 1500g (EMS booster only, without batteries)