Beurer MG153 4D Neck Massager
Ideal for relaxing after exercise or as part of your post work out warm down routine, the Beurer MG153 4D Neck Massager provides effective relief against pain and general soreness in the neck. With four kneading massage rollers, you can enjoy a relaxing massage from the comfort of your own home or at the gym, so you can feel rejuvenated and ready to meet your fitness goals once more.
- 1 x 4D Neck Massager
- 1 x Mains Adapter
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Who Can Make Gains with the Beurer MG153 4D Neck Massager?
Perfect for anyone wanting to loosen up and relax after exercise, this 4D Neck Massager from Beurer uses 4 kneading massage rollers to help ease muscle tightness and pain in the neck. With additional heat therapy, this Beurer device provides soothing massage for effective pain relief every time, so you can feel refreshed and ready to go again with every use.
Please note that this device is not suitable for use by pregnant people or those fitted with medical implants such as pacemakers.
Key Features and Benefits
- Massage heads simulate the feel of a hand massage for an authentic feel
- Can be used to massage the neck, upper back, thighs and calves
- Optional heat function allows for even greater comfort and relief
- Design is easy to use with buttons for operation on the handle
- Massage intensity is easily adjusted for customised comfort
- Automatic switch-off for protection against accidents
- Removable, washable cover ensures lasting hygiene
What Conditions Will This Massager Help With?
The Beurer 4D Massager can help with a variety of conditions:
- Neck pain
- Neck stiffness
- Muscle soreness
- Stress and anxiety
- Weak immune system
How Does the Beurer Neck Massager Work?
The neck massager features 4D massaging heads and two pinch nodes which knead the muscles, helping to relieve general pain and soreness in the neck. The massager features two intensity levels, clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation and a heat function for extra comfort, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy the benefits of a professional-grade massage from the comfort of your own home.
Heat therapy can have a number of benefits on the body that, when combined with massage, provide effective treatments for a number of conditions. This synergy can help reach deeper tissues than ordinary massage alone to relieve things like pain, soreness, muscle tightness and stress, helping to improve the overall mobility and well-being of the treated person. With an additional heat function, this neck massager provides you with effective kneading massage for your neck and warmth, all with the click of a button, so you can feel rested and ready to hit your goals again.
How Do I Use the Beurer MG153 Massager?
For detailed guidance on how to use this massager for effective pain relief every time, please refer to the manual below:
Where Can I Use This Massager?
Designed to alleviate pain and general soreness in the neck, this versatile massaging device can also be used to massage your lower back and help ease pain or muscle tightness in the lumbar, so you can have effective massage therapy right where you need it most.
How Long Can I Use the Massager For?
For best results, we recommend that you use the massager for no longer than 15 minutes per session.
How Do I Clean the Massager?
To clean the massager after use, please follow the below procedure:
- Unplug the mains adapter from the device
- Clean the massager using a cloth or damp sponge with a mild soap and leave to dry
- To wash the massager cover, remove it from the device and wash in a washing machine at 30 degrees Celsius
Care and Maintenance
- Ensure no water enters the device at all times
- Avoid using solvent-based cleaners
- When storing the device, return the massager to its original packaging and leave in a cool, dry place
- Machine washable cover at 30 degrees
- Output: 24W
Need Relief Against Muscle Pain and Soreness in Another Part of Your Body?
With more than 100-years experience in healthcare, Beurer are a leading brand in the production of high quality, health, therapy and well-being products. For more information on the products available, you can browse our full range of Beurer Massagers on our website.