Beurer MG40 Infrared Massager with Rotating Head
Ideal for relaxing after exercise and post work out recovery in the gym or at home, the Beurer MG40 Infrared Massager with Rotating Head provides targeted massage and infrared therapy for painful muscles. With four adjustable massage heads, you can have versatile treatment for effective pain relief with every use, so you can feel rejuvenated and ready to reach your fitness goals once more.
- 1 x Massager
- 4 x Interchangeable Massage Attachments
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Who Can Make Gains with the MG40 Infrared Massager with Rotating Head?
Ideal for anyone wanting to loosen up after exercising, this Infrared Massager from Beurer features a rotating head that delivers soothing, vibration massage to tight and painful muscles. With three function levels to choose from, you can have varied treatment for general muscle soreness wherever and whenever you need it.
Key Features and Benefits
- Ideal for targeted and selective massage
- Rotating massage head (180°)
- Features a 3-way adjustable handle
- Deep massage through infrared heat
- Offers separate vibration massage
- Four exchangeable massage attachments included
- Has three function levels for a personalised experience
- Power in Watt: Approx. 12W
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 39 x 8.5cm
What Is Vibration Massage?
With gentle jostling and shaking, vibration massage can be incredibly effective in relaxing your muscles. Helping to stimulate blood flow, vibration massage not only relieves muscle pain and tension but can reduce stress, so you can feel rejuvenated and clear-minded for a more focussed work out.
What Are the Benefits of Using Vibration Massage?
Vibration massage can help sooth irritated nerves, stimulate glandular activity and boost circulation throughout the affected area. While most massage techniques leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed, vibrations take care of your health and general well-being as well.
Four Massage Attachments
With four massage attachments to choose from including one cone attachment, one large and one small nub attachment, you can enjoy the benefits of soothing massage or stimulate your skin with the intriguing brush, so you can have varied treatment for effective relief from muscle tightness and pain with every use.
Massage Hard-to-Reach Spots
The Beurer Infrared Massager is both fully flexible and convenient to hold in one hand, allowing you to reach every area of your back with ease. The massage head rotates 180°, while the handle has three adjustable connecting parts, so you can have pain relief even in those hard-to-reach body parts.
Reach Deeper with Infrared Heat
This massager comes with an additional infrared feature that you can incorporate into your massage. Infrared heat can have a number of positive effects on the body that, when combined with high-quality massage, can help to relax the muscles, increase flexibility, stimulate blood circulation and improve your general wellbeing, so you can have effective treatment and get back to reaching your goals in no time.
How Do I Use the Massager?
For detailed guidance on how to use the massager for treatment at home, please refer to the manual below:
How Do I Clean the Device?
For clean and hygienic massaging every time, you can clean the massager and additional parts by following the below procedure(s):
- Switch of the device before cleaning
- Clean the massager using a damp cloth
- Detach and wash the massage heads in warm, soapy water before leaving to air dry
Care and Maintenance
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning products
- When not in use, return the device to its original packaging and store in a cool, dry place
Please do not use the device:
- If you are fitted with a pacemaker
- If you are pregnant
- On swollen, burned, inflamed or damaged skin or body parts
- If you suffer from a herniated disk or from abnormal changes to the vertebrae
- After taking medication or large amounts of alcohol
You should consult your doctor before using the massage device if:
- You suffer from a serious illness or are recovering from an operation
- You suffer from any of the following:
- Varicose veins
- Nervous system diseases (for example, sciatica)