Nobody likes cold feet, whether you're skiing on the slopes or just outside on a chilly day. Blazewear Heated Socks provide an easy solution to this problem, heating the base of the foot with its removable heating element to give you warmth and comfort in a durable and long lasting package, no matter where you are.
Who Can Make Gains with the Blazewear Heated Socks?
If you ski or snowboard, you're no doubt aware of the uncomfortable feeling of having cold feet on the lift, or on your way down the mountain. This feeling can make simple movements painful or difficult, and can really hurt your enjoyment of a day out. These socks are designed to keep your toes warm, as they are the most vulnerable part of your foot to heat loss, meaning all you'll have to worry about on the slopes is having fun and pushing your limits.
Comfort and Durability
This pair of heated socks won't fade away anytime soon, as it's built to last with quality stretch fabric. Featuring a strengthened heel pad and toe area, these socks will allow you to enjoy comfort and warmth for as long as you need.
A slim fitted element pocket under the ball of your foot makes the element undetectable, and a slim fitted battery pocket helps to eliminate bulk and ensures that these won't just be your warmest socks; they'll also be your most comfortable. To finish off, Blazewear has added a soft comfort cuff to ensure these socks won't disappoint in any capacity.
The secret behind the Blazewear Heated Socks' amazing warmth is the high tech heating element, designed to be slim and lightweight so as to not weigh you down or compromise on comfort. Using the latest Micro Alloy Fibre Technology, this element provides added strength, and all the warmth you'll need. Encased inside a PVC outer layer to ensure protection against wear, this element will stay heating you for a very long time. To wash these socks, remove the heating element and wash as normal
Sizing for the Blazewear Heated Socks
- Small: UK Shoe size 4 - 7
- Large: UK Shoe size 7 - 11
Features and Benefits of Blazewear Heated Socks
- Heats feet with battery powered element
- Comfortable material with soft comfort cuff
- Perfect for skiing and snowboarding
- Durability provided by strengthened toe and heel
- Slim fitted battery pocket to lessen bulk
- Slim fitted element pocket under foot for comfort
- Removable heating element for easy washing
- Uses standard or rechargeable AA batteries (not included)
- On/Off switch to turn off if heat becomes too warm
- Heating element at front of foot keeps toes warm