CEP Achilles Support Compression Short Socks
Restricted circulation and lack of stability in the ankle can be really detrimental to athletes, particularly if you practice high impact sports like running. An unsupported ankle and Achilles area increases your risk of injury which may hold you back from your training.
Often, the solution to this is as simple as a pair of socks. The CEP Achilles Support Compression Short Socks support your Achilles area, ankles and feet without compromising movement or comfort. This makes them the ideal choice for athletes who want to feel supported whilst they move - not restricted.
Who Can Make Gains with the CEP Achilles Support Compression Short Socks?
The CEP Achilles Support Compression Short Socks are the ideal choice for athletes in need of additional support. The socks feature anatomically shaped Achilles tendon pads which massage the deep tissue and encourage circulation, as well as compression zones to increase blood flow. This in turn reduces swelling which may occur as a result of endurance exercise.
The socks are therefore perfect for those who practice high impact sports, such as running, whose feet and ankles may feel the strain. The Achilles Support Socks also feature antibacterial odour reducing properties, helping keep your feet fresh when you build up a sweat.
Features of the Achilles Support Compression Short Socks
- For both men and women
- For stabilisation and Achilles tendon support
- Anatomically shaped Achilles tendon pads - massage deep tissue and increase micro-circulation
- Memory foam pad perfectly hugs contours of the tendons
- Proprioceptive ankle and arch stabilisation optimised for sports
- Medi compression increases blood flow in the foot and reduces swelling
- Special middle foot/arch compression zone
- Less pressure in toe area for maximum toe movement
- Microfiber yarn and filament fiber construction - extremely durable and comfortable
- Antibacterial odour reducing properties - keeps feet fresh
- Each sock is manually inspected - high quality
- Available in a range of sizes
To determine your correct size, please measure the circumference of your calf at the narrowest point and consult the below table. Please note that the CEP Achilles Support Compression Socks are not available for men in Size II (Small), or for women in Size V (Extra Large).
|CEP Size ||Ankle Circumference (inches) ||Ankle Circumference (cm) |
|II (Small) ||7 - 8" ||18 - 20cm |
|III (Medium) ||8.5 - 9" ||20.5 - 23cm |
|IV (Large) ||9.5 - 10" ||23.5 - 26cm |
|V (Extra Large) ||10.5 - 11.5" ||26.5 - 29cm |
- Compression level: Class 1/ 20mmHg
- Colour: black and green
- Materials: 87% polyamide, 13% spandex
- Weight: 30g (one Size IV Large sock without packaging)