CEP Black Reflective Calf Compression Sleeves for Women
Many athletes enjoy training after dark, which is why the CEP Black Reflective Calf Compression Sleeves for Women offer 360° reflective yarn for maximum visibility in low light conditions. The sleeves offer targeted compression which stabilises and stimulates your muscles, while accelerating the supply of nutrients and the removal of metabolic waste products such as lactate.
- 1 x Pair of CEP Black Reflective Calf Compression Sleeves for Women
These are designed in a range of sizes for women (see below for more information). The CEP Black Reflective Calf Compression Sleeves for Men are also available.
Who Can Make Gains From the Reflective Sleeves?
The CEP sleeves are ideal for athletes training in dark or low-light conditions. The compression sleeves feature stripes of reflective yarn which will guarantee your visibility from all angles when training in low-light conditions, ensuring your safety. Athletes will benefit from the targeted compression, which improves circulation, reduces energy loss, drains lactates and generally improves your physical performance.
Which Size of Women's CEP Compression Calf Sleeves Do I Need?
The Women's CEP Compression Sleeves are available in a range of sizes based on the circumference of the calf. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||Calf Circ. (Inches) ||Calf Circ. (cm) |
|Size II ||9.5 - 12" ||25 - 31cm |
|Size III ||12.5 - 15" ||32 - 38cm |
|Size IV ||15.5 - 17.5" ||39 - 44cm |
How Can the CEP Sleeves Help?
The CEP Compression Sleeves have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best when working out. The following features may help:
- Reflective Yarn: Ideal for running at night or in low light, the reflective yarn helps to improve visibility from any angle
- Deep Sensory Stimulation: Compression improves circulation helping to make your movements more precise and dynamic
- Reduces Exhaustion: The sleeves help to minimise muscle vibrations which take up energy and lead to exhaustion
- Stabilising Effect: Sleeves support and stabilise your calf muscles, helping to prevent injury
- Targeted Compression: Improved targeted compression profile makes muscles feel stronger while enhancing recovery following minor pain
- Targeted Nutrients: As the sleeves offer medi compression, this helps to target nutrients and oxygen directly to your muscles, which in turn drains lactates and promotes faster recovery following any pain or strains
What Makes the Sleeves Suitable for Training in Low Light Conditions?
During the day the reflective yarn appears as an ordinary striped pattern on the sleeves, but at night it becomes a stylish and unique safety feature. Drivers will be able to see you running from a fair distance away, thereby avoiding any accidents.
How Do the CEP Calf Sleeves Improve My Strength While Running?
Improving your strength when running will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP sleeves offer compression that makes muscles feel stronger while reducing any pain from strain. Additionally, the sleeves also reduce muscle vibration, which in turn prevents excessive power loss.
How Do the Calf Sleeves Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from a mild sprain or injury when out jogging or running, the CEP Women's Calf Sleeves can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which facilitates the removal of the lactates which delay recovery.
What Are the Benefits of Calf Sleeves?
Our calf muscles do most of the work when we run which is why it's important to keep them in tip-top condition! For best results, compression sleeves and socks can be worn simultaneously.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Women's CEP Compression Calf Sleeves are provided here in a black colour. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP Compression Sleeves Made From?
- 79% polyamide
- 21% elastane
Can I Wash the CEP Compression Sleeves?
To ensure lasting hygiene, the CEP Compression Sleeves can be machine washed without it affecting their performance. We recommend washing at 40°C for the best results. The sleeves are not suitable for tumble drying or ironing.