CEP Ski Ultralight Black/Light Grey Compression Socks for Women
By wearing the CEP Ski Ultralight Black/Light Grey Compression Socks for Women in your ski boots when you hit the slopes, you'll be able to enjoy the benefits of targeted compression and increased sensitivity. Additionally, thin and lightweight socks feature a close-fitting design, offering added support for your muscles and joints.
- 1 x Pair of CEP Ski Socks for Women
These are designed in a range of sizes for women (see below for more information). The CEP Ski Ultralight Compression Socks for Men are also available.
Who Can Make Gains with the CEP Ski Ultralight Socks?
- Skiing: Gentle, targeted compression improves the sensitivity of your feet which helps maintain maximum control while skiing or snowboarding
- Cold Weather Wear: Warm merino wool construction keeps you from getting too cold out on the slopes
- Odour Prevention: Feet can become hot and sweaty during exertion, but luckily the blend of merino wool reduces odours and keeps you feeling fresh
- Injury Recovery: Compression targets nutrients and oxygen to your muscles for reduced likelihood of fatigue and faster recovery times
- Blister Prevention: Lightweight fabric adds no uncomfortable bulk to your ski boots, helping to protect you from any rubbing
Which Size of Women's CEP Ski Socks Do I Need?
The Women's CEP Ski Ultralight Ski Socks are available in a range of sizes based on the circumference of the calf. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||Calf Circ. (Inches) ||Calf Circ. (cm) |
|Size II ||9.5 - 12" ||25 - 31cm |
|Size III ||12.5 - 15" ||32 - 38cm |
|Size IV ||15.5 - 17.5" ||39 - 44cm |
Who Can Benefit from the CEP Ski Compression Socks?
The CEP Compression Socks are designed for anybody who enjoys skiing. Whether you're new to the slopes or a seasoned skier, wearing the socks underneath your ski boots as you head for the snow increases sensitivity by applying targeted compression, with the added benefit of the close-fitting design improving your sensory experience on the slopes.
How Can the CEP Ski Socks Improve Performance?
The CEP Compression Ski Socks have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best when strapped into your skis:
- Close-Fitting Fabric: With a thin and lightweight construction, the close-fitting socks fit like a glove, further enhancing your control by providing direct contact with your boots.
- Enhanced Comfort: The CEP socks feature a special comfort zone when your ski boots open, offering a more comfortable fit.
- Odour Prevention: The fabrics of the socks are blended with merino wool to reduce odours and keep your feet feeling fresh.
- Targeted Compression: Gentle targeted compression increases sensitivity in your boots for more precise control.
- Targeted Nutrients: As the socks offer compression, this helps to target nutrients and oxygen directly to your muscles, which in turn promotes faster recovery following any pain or strains.
How Do the CEP Socks Improve My Control On the Slopes?
Improving your control when skiing will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP socks help with this by offering a close fit that facilitates a much more direct contact with your boots. The targeted compression also helps by increasing sensitivity in your boots for greater sensory benefit.
How Do the Ski Socks Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from a mild sprain or injury when on the slopes, then the CEP Women's Ski Socks can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which in turn promotes a faster recovery.
How Comfortable Are the CEP Ski Socks?
It's important that you remain as comfortable as possible when skiing, both to ensure you can perform your best and to reduce the risk of injury. The CEP Ski Socks are designed with a lightweight fabric that doesn't add any uncomfortable bulk to your ski boots, and they also feature a special comfort zone at the point where your ski boots open to further protect you from any rubbing.
How Is Odour Prevented By the CEP Socks?
When working hard on the slopes, the last thing you want is to find that your feet don't feel very fresh. Thankfully, the fabrics of the CEP socks have been blended with merino wool to help to prevent odour. This in turn ensures that your feet can continue to feel fresh all day long.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Women's CEP Ski Compression Socks are provided here in a black and light grey colour. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP Ski Socks Made From?
- 66% polyamide
- 17% spandex
- 17% merino wool
Can I Wash the CEP Ultralight Ski Compression Socks?
Yes, the CEP Ski Socks can be washed in between use. They can be machine washed at 30°C.