Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Laser Therapy Unit (Without Probe)
Offering a comprehensive choice of options for laser therapy, the Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Laser Therapy Unit (Without Probe) is the perfect choice for providing comprehensive laser therapy. With a range of 17 different applicators available (sold separately) the Chattanooga Intelect allows you to customise your therapy for the needs of your practice.
The following is included with your purchase:
- 1 x Intelect Mobile Laser Therapy Unit
- 2 x Pairs of Laser Protection Glasses
- 1 x User Manual on CD
Please note that probes (also known as applicators) are NOT supplied with this product but are available separately (please see below).
Which Applicators Are Available?
There are 17 different probes available for the Chattanooga Mobile Laser Unit, allowing you to customise your device to suit your needs:
- 670nm LED Diode 10mW
- 33 Diode Cluster Applicator, 690mW Total
- 850nm Laser Diode 40mW
- 850nm Laser Diode 150mW
- 820nm Laser Diode 300mW
- 33 Diode Cluster Applicator, 940mW Total
- 33 Diode Cluster Applicator, 1440mW Total
- 33 Diode Cluster Applicator, 565mW Total
- 9 Diode Cluster Applicator, 290mW Total
- 9 Diode Cluster Applicator, 540mW Total
- 9 Diode Cluster Applicator, 1040mW Total
- 13 Diode Cluster Applicator, 265mW Total
- 13 Diode Cluster Applicator, 415mW Total
- 19 Diode Cluster Applicator, 325mW Total
- 13 Diode Cluster Applicator, 715mW Total
- 850nm Laser Diode 100mW
- 850nm Laser Diode 200mW
To find out more or place an order for one of our Chattanooga Applicators, please contact our customer care team at email@example.com.
Who Can Use the Chattanooga Mobile Laser Unit
The Intelect Laser Unit is a professional machine that is designed for professional healthcare and treatment use only. It is not designed to be used by people that are unfamiliar with laser therapy.
Where Can the Chattanooga Intelect Unit Be Used?
Featuring a portable and mobile design, the Chattanooga Intelect Laser Unit can be used in a number of different environments. The unit can be used on a cart or table top, and can also be wall mounted.
Can the Intelect Laser Unit Be Used in Mobile Therapy?
Featuring a compact design (the unit measures 33 x 29 x 16.3cm), the Chattanooga Intelect is ideally suited for use in mobile therapy. With a back-lit LCD screen, the device can be easily operated wherever you go.
Features and Benefits of the Chattanooga Intelect Mobile
- Easy and portable solution to providing Class 3B Low Level Laser Therapy
- Allows independent control over all parameters
- Offers both continuous and pulsed operation for a range of treatment
- The pulsed frequencies are fully variable to allow greater customisation
- Provides real time feedback on energy delivered in either joules or joules/cm²
- Includes a helpful menu of Clinical Indications specific to the laser applicator
- Features 15 user-defined memory slots on board
- Back-lit LCD display provides better visibility in low-light settings
- Improved buttons for easier navigation
- Includes a built-in acupuncture point finder
- Product Weight: 2.3kg
- Product Length: 33cm
- Product Width: 29cm
- Product Height: 16.3cm
- Shipping Weight: 4.5kg
- Shipping Length: 38.1cm
- Shipping Width: 40.6cm
- Shipping Height: 27.9cm
- Mains Power: 120 - 240V AC, 50 - 60Hz
- Electrical Class: Class 1, Type BF
- Safety Tests:
- IEC 60601-1
- IEC 60825-1
- EN 60601-2-22
The Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Unit features a 3 year warranty. In addition to this, all probes feature a 1 year warranty.