Donjoy Arcticflow Elbow Wrap and Cold Therapy Gravity Cooler Saver Pack
If you're looking for a simple but effective aid to help relieve discomfort following an injury to the elbow, the Donjoy Arcticflow Elbow Wrap and Cold Therapy Gravity Cooler Saver Pack is an excellent choice for you. Designed to combine cold therapy and compression for your elbow, this pack dramatically reduces pain and swelling in the area. The cooler is easy to use, allowing you to get the support you need as and when you need it.
Who Can Make Gains with the Cold Therapy Saver Pack?
Performing normal daily activities let alone sporting activities tends to be difficult with an elbow injury. The Arcticflow Elbow Cold Therapy Saver Pack helps improve your outcome by compressing and stabilising the area, effectively helping you rest the joint. This ensures you're able to return to your training schedule as quickly as possible.
When used in conjunction with one another, the Arcticflow Elbow Saver Pack targets your elbow to relieve pain and swelling. This makes the pack particularly suited to the following conditions:
- Post-injury swelling and pain
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Sporting injuries
Key Features and Benefits
- Cost-effective pack for the Arcticflow Elbow Wrap and Gravity Cooler
- Provides a combination of cold therapy and compression
- Helps reduce pain and swelling around the elbow
- Ideal for use following an injury or operation in the area
- Helps protect the area to prevent further injury or discomfort
- Facilitates rehabilitation so you're able to go about daily activities
- Allows you to move around freely once the wrap is filled
Sizing of the Arcticflow Elbow Wrap
The Cold Therapy Arcticflow Wrap is constructed in one universal size to fit most users. As the support is adjustable, you can alter it to suit your needs and anatomy.
Simple Gravity-Fed System
The Cold Therapy Gravity Unit uses a simple gravity-fed system to deliver chilled water to the Arcticflow Elbow Wrap. The level of compression provided by the pack is easily adjusted; simply raise the unit when it's attached to the wrap to increase the level of compression you receive, or lower it for the opposite effect. The unit itself is labelled with simple directions so you remain safe throughout use.