Donjoy Arcticflow Knee Wrap and Cold Therapy Gravity Cooler Unit Saver Pack
Injuries to the knee often cause a significant amount of pain and swelling in the area. The Donjoy Arcticflow Knee Wrap and Cold Therapy Gravity Cooler Unit Saver Pack provides localised cold therapy and compression to the knee. This helps to dramatically reduce pain and swelling around the knee to help facilitate rehabilitation.
Who Can Make Gains with the Arcticflow Knee Saver Pack?
Knee injuries are all too common, particularly when you're playing sports that require a great deal of running and changes in direction. The Donjoy Arcticflow Knee Saver Pack is an excellent way of relieving the symptoms of your injury so you're able to recover quickly. Designed to reduce discomfort and oedema, the pack can even be used following a rigorous training session or tournament when you simply need to rest your joint and relieve your pain.
The Knee Wrap with Cooler Unit has been specifically designed for the following conditions:
- Minor post-injury pain
- Minor post-operative pain
- Temporary reduction of minor post-injury swelling
- Temporary reduction of minor post-operative tissue swelling
Key Features and Benefits
- Combines the Arcticflow Knee Wrap with the Cryo Cuff Cooler Unit
- Provides a combination of cold therapy and compression
- Helps to reduce pain and swelling around the knee
- Allows you to move around with the wrap on once it's cooled
- Cooler uses a simple, gravity-fed system
- Designed to be as safe and easy to use as possible
Sizing of the Donjoy Knee Wrap
The Arcticflow Knee Wrap comes in one universal size to suit most users. The support can be adjusted according to your needs, allowing you to get a more tailored fit.
Compresses the Area
The Donjoy Arcticflow Wrap with Cooler has been designed to compress the knee during use. You can choose the correct level of compression and alter the support according to your needs. To do so, simply raise the cooler higher and more compression will be applied.
Compressing the knee following an injury to the area can significantly help to improve blood flow. This facilitates a speedy recovery, allowing you to get back on your feet as quickly as possible.
How Do You Use the Arcticflow Wrap and Cooler Unit?
Please follow the instructions to use the cold therapy Cooler Wrap and Unit.
- To prepare the cooler, connect it to the blue tube. Fill the cooler with water to the fill line, add ice and securely fasten the lid
- Apply a thin layer of impermeable dressing over the skin of the affected area
- Apply the wrap to your knee prior to filling it with water. Place the pad on the affected area with the bladder against the affected area
- When the wrap is in place, locate the hose that extends out of the pad and connect it with the hose on the unit
- Open the pour spout vent at the top of the cooler when filling and draining the wrap
- Raise the cooler to fill the wrap with water (the higher the cooler is raised, the more compression will be applied to the area)
- Once the wrap is full, disconnect the wrap
- You can now move around freely with the wrap on
- When the wrap is no longer cold, reconnect the cooler and drain the water from the wrap
- Wait approximately five minutes for the water to cool again, then repeat the process from step six
Please note that this product should not be used if you suffer from sickle cell anaemia, Raynaud's disease (or any other vasospastic diseases), cold hypersensitivity or compromised local circulation.