Dynamint Muscle Massage Cream 237ml
If you get sore muscles and joints after sporting activities, don't suffer in silence. Instead, soothe away your aches and pains with the Dynamint Muscle Massage Cream 237ml. Made from a blend of four natural oils, this water-based formulation penetrates fast for immediate effect, and it's non-greasy, non-sticky and non-staining.
- 1 x 237ml Bottle of Massage Cream
Who Can Make Gains with the Dynamint Muscle Massage Cream?
The natural ingredients of the Dynamint Muscle Massage Cream make it suitable for use by anyone with sore muscles, backaches and joint aches. It's particularly popular with those who do sports regularly, as it can be applied pre-workout to warm up or post-exercise to alleviate tired muscles.
Key Features and Benefits
- Made from 95% natural ingredients that are suitable for all ages
- Immediate relief with only a tiny amount of application
- Can be used pre-exercise to warm up or post-workout to relieve sore muscles
- Easy to apply without leaving any stickiness or residues
- Doesn't contain any chemicals or paraben making it suitable for sensitive skin
- Water-based formulation that's non-greasy and non-staining
- Refreshing peppermint fragrance that vanishes soon upon application
- Compliant with the UK and European cosmetic legislation
What Ailments Can Be Treated By the Dynamint Massage Cream?
Made from 95% natural ingredients that's SLS and paraben-free, this massage cream can be used to reduce ailments such as:
- Arthritic pain
- Joint pain
- Leg sprain
- Muscle ache
- Muscular spasm
- Neck pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Tension headaches
How Much of the Cream Do I Need to Use?
You only need to apply a small amount to feel its benefit immediately, making it ideal for use both pre-exercise to warm up or post-workout for muscle rejuvenation. The water-based formulation penetrates rapidly to the epidermis via osmosis.
Why Should I Buy this Massage Cream Over Others?
Unlike a lot of other muscle creams, the Dynamint Massage Cream is SLS- (sodium lauryl sulfate) and paraben-free so you can treat your injuries without the risk of rashes and inflammation. It's also extremely easy to apply and doesn't leave any residue build-up or stickiness so you don't have to worry about discomfort or ruining your clothes.
How Do I Apply the Massage Cream?
- This cream is for external use only on intact skin
- Massage into the affected area very sparingly, as often as required
- Wash hands thoroughly after use with soap and cold water
Does This Come in Any Other Sizes?
If you would prefer this in other sizes, or as a roll-on or spray, then we also have the following:
Ingredients of Dynamint Cream
- Aqua (Water)
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil
- Sorbitan Oleate
- Sodium Polyacrylate
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
Precautions to Take
- Do not use on mucous membranes, open wounds, eyes or other sensitive areas.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Do not swallow.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.