Dynamint Muscle Massage Spray (120ml)
Treat sore muscles and aching joints safely with the Dynamint Muscle Massage Spray (120ml), made with 95% natural ingredients from a blend of peppermint, tea tree, eucalyptus and calendula. Easy to spray before exercising or post-workout to alleviate any pain, its specially formulated to provide fast relief without leaving any stickiness or stains.
Who Can Make Gains with the Dynamint Muscle Massage Spray?
Suitable for all ages, the Dynamint Massage Spray will benefit anyone with sore muscles, backaches and joint aches. It's particularly popular with those who do sports regularly, suffer from aching muscles or are elderly with recurring joint pains.
Key Features and Benefits
- Made from 95% natural ingredients that are suitable for all ages
- Immediate relief with only a tiny amount of application
- Can be used pre-exercise to warm up or post-workout to relieve sore muscles
- Supplied in a small, compact size that's convenient to take everywhere
- Easy to apply without leaving any stickiness or residues
- Doesn't contain any chemicals or paraben making it suitable for sensitive skin
- Water-based formulation that's non-greasy and non-staining
- Refreshing peppermint fragrance that vanishes soon upon application
- Compliant with the UK and European cosmetic legislation
What Ailments Can Be Treated By the Dynamint Massage Spray?
Made from 95% natural ingredients that are SLS and paraben-free, this massage spray can be used to reduce ailments such as:
- Arthritic pain
- Joint pain
- Leg sprain
- Muscle ache
- Muscular spasm
- Neck pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Tension headaches
How Much of the Spray Do I Need to Use?
You only need to spray a small amount on to the affected area, and it's ideal for use both pre-exercise to warm up or post-workout for muscle rejuvenation. It penetrates rapidly to the epidermis via osmosis for immediate pain relief.
Why Should I Buy this Massage Spray Over Others?
Unlike a lot of other muscle products, the Dynamint Massage Spray is SLS- and paraben-free so you can treat your injuries without the risk of rashes and inflammation. It's also extremely easy to apply without leaving any residue build-up or stickiness so you don't have to worry about discomfort or ruining your clothes.
How Do I Apply the Massage Spray?
- This massage spray is for external use only on intact skin
- Spray onto the affected area without rubbing it in, as often as required
- Wash hands thoroughly after use with soap and cold water
- When not in use, store product below 30°C
Is Dynamint Available in Other Forms?
If you would prefer this in a cream form or as a roll-on, then we also have the following:
Ingredients of Dynamint Spray
- Aqua (Water)
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil
- Sorbitan Oleate
- Sodium Polyacrylate
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
Precautions to Take
- Do not use on mucous membranes, open wounds, eyes or other sensitive areas
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not swallow
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients