Enertor Advanced Nilit Innergy Energy Run Socks
Although relatively small, blisters can be so painful that they make training difficult. If you play a sport that requires fast changes in speed and direction (e.g. basketball, football and tennis), this can make your feet more prone to blisters. The Enertor Advanced Nilit Innergy Energy Run Socks are designed to prevent blisters and reduce friction so you're able to stay active for longer periods of time.
Who Can Make Gains with the Advanced Energy Run Socks?
Constructed from high-quality, energy-returning fibres, the Advanced Energy Run Socks are ideal for professional runners who want to boost their performance. The socks are lightweight in construction and feature ventilation zones to reduce overheating. This enables you to work out for longer without feeling the strain.
Key Features and Benefits
- Enertor brand is endorsed by Usain Bolt
- Contain advanced Nilit Innergy energy-return fibres
- Gently heats your feet for faster recovery after sports
- Uses NanoGLIDE anti-blister technology to reduce pain
- EnergyKnit band stabilises the sock for added protection
- Features ventilation panels to improve breathability
- Transfers moisture away from the body
- Made in Italy using the highest quality materials
- Special, ultralight construction reduces overall weight
- Highly durable for long-term use
- Help push your body's anaerobic limits
- Put energy into action so you can break your limits
- Prevents unnecessary losses in energy and performance
Helps Push Your Body to its Limits
Designed using Nilit Innergy yarn, the Advanced Energy Run Socks are built to help push your anaerobic limit. This technology converts the natural thermo energy of your body to Far Infrared Rays and reflects this back into your body to improve your performance. The material also gently heats your body to improve muscle recovery after sporting activities.
Constructed with ventilation panels, the Nilit Innergy Socks are breathable so you remain comfortable throughout use. The socks also help transfer moisture away from your body, ensuring you remain dry and light throughout use. This helps prevent embarrassing odours in the changing room!
Sizing of the Enertor Advanced Energy Run Socks
The Enertor Advanced Energy Run Socks are available in four sizes so you're able to get an improved fit. Please consult the table below to find out which size you require.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Small ||UK Size 2.5 - 5 |
|Medium ||UK Size 5.5 - 8 |
|Large ||UK Size 8.5 - 12 |
|Extra Large ||UK Size 12.5 - 13 |
Composition of the Energy Socks
- Polyamide and Nylon (94%)
- Lycra (4%)
- Elastane (2%)