Enertor Baselayers Unisex Energy Shorts
Do you find that your energy levels and sporting performance aren't as good as you would hope? This might be because you're wearing clothes that don't provide you with the support you need to break your limits.
The Enertor Baselayers Unisex Energy Shorts are constructed with advanced Nilit Innergy energy-returning fibres. This converts the natural thermo energy of the human body into Far Infrared Rays to increase your energy levels, strengthen your performance and push your anaerobic limits to the maximum.
Who Can Make Gains with the Baselayers Energy Shorts?
The Enertor Baselayers Shorts are designed for multi-sport activities, allowing you to get ahead in a range of different sports. Designed with ventilated panels, the shorts remain breathable even when you're pushing your body to its limits. The clothing also helps transfer moisture away from the body, keeping you cool and comfortable while you exercise.
Key Features and Benefits
- Designed for multi-sport activities
- Helps increase your energy levels
- Made with Nilit Innergy energy return fibres
- Increases energy levels and strengthens performance
- Helps push your body's anaerobic limits
- Can be worn on its own or under layers
- Suitable for use all year round
- Features ventilated panels for extra comfort
- Ergonomic fit for improved speed and comfort
- Provides superb comfort and performance
- Made with EnergyKnit technology to stabilise the fabric
- Helps prevent unnecessary losses of energy
- Transfers moisture away from the body
Depending on where you're exercising, you might want to use the Unisex Energy Shorts as a base layer or by itself. These shorts are made so they're as versatile as possible, allowing you to wear the shorts alone or under other layers of clothing. The shorts are ergonomic in design, making them ideal for comfortable use all year round.
Sizing of the Enertor Baselayers Shorts
The Baselayers Unisex Energy Shorts are available in four different sizes. Please consult the table below to find out which size will fit you best.
|Size ||UK Size |
|Extra Small ||Size 8 |
|Small/Medium ||Size 10 - 12 |
|Large/Extra Large ||Size 14 - 16 |
|XX-Large ||Size 18 |