Enertor Comfort 3/4 Length Shock Protective Insoles
Your feet are the only part of your body that are constantly in contact with the ground, making them particularly susceptible to the pain and strains of everyday activities. This is doubly true if you regularly play sports or workout as the extra action can make you more prone to discomfort in your feet.
The Enertor Comfort 3/4 Length Shock Protective Insoles are created to absorb shock in the heel and midfoot. Designed by leading podiatrists and endorsed by nine-time gold medal winner Usain Bolt, you can rest assured that these insoles are highly effective! The inserts help protect you in your daily life so you're ready to train whenever necessary.
Who Can Make Gains with the Comfort 3/4 Insoles?
The Enertor Comfort Shock Protective Insoles are ideal for everyday wear at work or if your shoes are too tight in the toe box to accommodate any extra material. This is because the insoles cover three quarters of your foot from the back, making them perfect if you suffer from shock in the heels or midfoot.
Moulded for an improved fit, the insoles are designed to help your feet recover from heel pain while also protecting them from shock and impact. This helps ensure you aren't in too much pain when you begin training. Indications include the following:
- General lack of shock attenuation
- Heel pain
Key Features and Benefits
- Ideal for protecting the heel and midfoot from shock
- Reduces shock by around 44%
- Provides ultimate comfort and cushioning
- Helps relieve heel or forefoot pain and lower limb fatigue
- Perfect if you're on your feet for long periods of time
- Designed for everyday use in tighter fitting shoes
- Sticks to the shoe and can easily be removed or transferred
- Three quarter length from the back to prevent additional toe box material
- Heals over 75% of plantar fasciitis sufferers
- Contoured cushioning for improved fit and comfort
- Used and endorsed by gold medal winner Usain Bolt
- Uses D30 technology to reduce shock and prevent injuries
- Cam be worn with existing insoles in your shoes
Endorsed by Usain Bolt
Used and endorsed by Usain Bolt, the Enertor insoles are ideal if you want to break your limits. The insoles are designed to relieve lower limb fatigue, making them ideal if you're on your feet all day and need extra cushioning.
Watch the video below to find out how the Enertor insoles handle shock. The Comfort 3/4 Length Insoles provide unrivalled impact absorption!
Easy to Apply and Adjust
The 3/4 Length Shock Protective Insoles stick to your shoes so they don't move out of place regardless of how much you push yourself. The insoles are also designed with contoured cushioning for an improved fit and an outstanding level of comfort.
Sizing of the Comfort 3/4 Length Insoles
The Enertor Shock Protective Insoles are available in three sizes so you're able to get a tailored fit. These are sized according to UK shoe sizes, meaning you don't have to waste time measuring your feet! To find out which size you require, please consult the table below.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Small ||UK Size 3 - 5 |
|Medium ||UK Size 6 - 9 |
|Large ||UK Size 10 - 14 |