The Escape Fitness Deck 2.0 is a versatile bench/stepper that can be used for a range of purposes. If you regularly complete, or teach group exercise classes or circuits, you'll know how important a bench/step is. A regular step is fine for some exercises, but often can't double up into a bench, and speciality benches have the opposite problem, and can't be used as a stepper. Having only the most basic accessories limits the workouts you can teach, and can make the standard of your classes suffer. The Deck 2.0, however, can be used for a range of exercises to ensure that the classes at your gym are memorable, for the right reasons.
Who Can Make Gains with the Deck 2.0?
The Deck 2.0 is ideal for people of all ages and abilities, as it can be adapted to be the perfect accompaniment to a range of exercises. It is ideal for bodypump, bootcamp and a range of other group classes, so it is a great choice for gym owners, personal trainers or just people who want a lightweight and portable device for home workouts. With 16 possible configurations, it can be used as a weight bench (with angles of 30, 45 and 70 degrees) or a stepper, which can be slanted at 8 degrees, or set at one of two heights to cater to either beginners or more advanced members.
Features and Benefits of the Escape Fitness Deck 2.0
- The perfect all-in-one tool for bodypump, bootcamp and other group workouts
- Anti-slip rubber top surface with intelligent grip
- Two height settings for step work (205 mm and 355 mm) so it's perfect for all ability levels
- Light texture for hand placements and an aggressive tread for feet
- Target zones ensure users have their hands and feet in the right position all the time
- 16 possible configurations make it perfect as a weight bench, stepper and more
- Integrated storage for resistance tubes, handweights and other exercise equipment
Specifications of the Deck 2.0
- Size: 1100 mm x 330 mm x 205/355 mm
- Weight - 14 kg
The Escape Fitness Deck 2.0 comes with a 1 year warranty.