Escape Fitness Multiplyo 3-in-1 Jump Box
CrossFit is a form of high-intensity interval training that helps you gain muscle strength and stamina. Plyometric jump exercises are a staple of CrossFit training routines that involve quick bursts of high energy to perform. The Escape Fitness Multiplyo 3-in-1 Jump Box has an intuitive cuboid design that provide the user with three CrossFit jump heights to help users test their strength and achieve their goals.
Who Can Make Gains with the Multiplyo Jump Box?
Practically designed to provide three tournament CrossFit jump heights, the Multiplyo Jump Box is a great way to add extra versatility to your gym or training room. Both beginner and advanced level athletes will benefit from the intense, explosive plyometric exercises that can be performed using this jump box, which help to improve balance, strength, speed and stamina.
Key Features and Benefits
- Firm foam jump box suitable for plyometric exercise
- Offers varied and intense cross-fit workout routines
- Improves muscle strength, cardiovascular endurance and stamina
- Cuboid design allows for three cross-fit sizes (510mm, 610mm and 760mm)
- Sandwich foam design provides both stability and safety
- Heat-welded BTEX cover to avoid creasing or loose material
- Velcro fastening to easily attach or remove the box cover
- Anti-slip landing zones to prevent the user slipping and falling
- Colour-coded design for visual practicality
- Durable outer layer to increase the box's lifespan
- Compact size and lightweight for easy transport and storage
- Box cover is easy to clean
Who Can Use the Multiplyo 3-in-1 Jump Box?
Due to the high-intensity of plyometric exercises, performing them without a ready level of fitness is not recommended. If you are just starting out, we suggest that you prepare your muscles for plyometrics by cycling or going for a jog a few times a week first. For seasoned athletes, this product is perfect for increasing muscle development with powerful, explosive exercises.
Caution: It is not advisable to use this product when first starting out, as this could potentially cause muscle injury or ligament damage.
How Do I Use the Escape Fitness Multiplyo Jump Box?
The Multiplyo Jump Box lets you perform a wide range of versatile exercises that require plyometric power. The main three jump box exercises you can perform include:
- Frontal Box Jump: Jumping forwards onto the box (see image below)
- Lateral Box Jump: Jumping from side-to-side across the box.
- Transverse Box Jump: Jumping forwards onto the box from a sideways starting position.
Once you're are familiar with these, you can turn up the intensity by adding weight, using one leg or transposing into other exercises (i.e. burpees).
Why Try Plyometrics?
Plyometrics are so good because they are fun, intense and great for building explosive power. Using natural movements such as jumping, stepping or hopping, you will make quick lower-body muscle gains while also increasing your stamina and endurance. These exercises should be a staple in any training regimen that's tailored towards high-level athletes in sports such as:
- Track running
- Track jumping
Innovative Sandwich Design
The Escape Fitness development team have dedicated special care and attention to ensure that the Multiplyo Jump Box is both practical and safe. To achieve this, they have developed an innovative sandwich design that combines both soft and hard foam.
- Hard foam in the centre helps keep the box firm and stable.
- Soft foam around the outside cushions impacts in the event of a fall.
The hybrid foam design is there to help beginners gain confidence without risking injury and gives more experiences users the chance to test their strength with minimal risk.
Three Sizes in One
Cleverly designed to provide three different sizes at once, the Multiplyo Jump Box is perfect for cross-fit trainers. By flipping the box on each side, you can change the height of the box to 510mm, 610mm or 760mm (as shown below). These are the same measurements used in cross-fit tournaments, making this a fantastic tool for both new and experienced cross-fitters.
For added practicality, the Multiplyo Jump Box is colour-coded to easily identify which height your using. Green is used for the 510mm size, blue is used for the 610mm size and red is used for the 760mm size. To tell what size you're currently using, look for which colour is facing outwards on the sides of the box (see above).
Featuring four grey anti-slip landing zones on all six sides, the Multiplyo Box will not slide or topple over when in use. These landing strips are heat-welded onto the black BTEX material around the outside, which is designed to handle frequent impacts and last for long periods of time.
The Multipyo Jump Box is compact and lightweight for easier transportation and storage in a gym. Additionally, the Velcro straps allow you to remove the cover, which helps make cleaning quicker and easier.
- Height: 510 x 760 x 610mm (20 x 30 x 24")
- Weight: approx. 25kg (55lb)