The Escape Fitness Power Bands are versatile products that can help you develop strength, power and speed. If you're equipping your gym it's a good idea to have equipment catering to all demographics, and ensuring every member is happy. If there isn't enough variety, or the equipment isn't properly suitable for either beginners or advanced lifters, then members can easily become unsatisfied and possibly seek out other facilities which offer greater variety. The Power Bands are a great solution to this, as they can be tailored to suit any level of ability or experience. They can be used to make portions of exercises such as squats or bench press harder/easier, or be used to assist with bodyweight exercises such as pull ups, for a versatile and effective product.
Who Can Make Gains with the Power Bands?
The Power Bands are well suited to a range of different groups and ability levels. With their great versatility, they can be used in a number of different ways. One of these is to secure them to barbells, dumbbells and machines to provide progressive resistance for traditional exercises such as bench presses and squats. Equally, they can be used to assist bodyweight exercises, such as pull ups. Using the elastic nature of the bands to aid the pull up is a great way of slowly building the strength to attempt a full pull up, so it is very effective for beginners.
Features and Benefits of the Power Bands
- Latex bands designed to help improve strength, power and speed
- Can be used for general strength training or bodyweight training assistance (eg pull-ups)
- Can also be used for powerlifting, stretching, ballistic running drills and other flexibility and conditioning workouts
- Secure to barbells, dumbbells and machines to provide progressive resistance for squats, bench presses and more
- Made of premium quality latex rubber and constructed in layers to prevent breakage
- Available in three different resistance levels determined by band thickness and width
The Escape Fitness Power Bands come with a 6 month warranty.