The Escape Fitness Stirrup Handle Cable Attachment is a great addition to any cable machine. If your gym is lacking in attachments, members might start to get frustrated and look to other facilities, costing your gym precious revenue - even if demand is not evident, members are always looking for the next new thing to shake up their routine. The Stirrup Handle attachment is ideally suited to cable machines, as it allows you to perform a range of exercises for the chest, back, shoulders, arms and more. This versatility is essential, as members who have more choice will be happier in general and your facility will benefit.
Who Can Make Gains with the Stirrup Handle Cable Attachment?
The Stirrup Handle Cable Attachment is ideal for anyone looking for a varied way to train, and want something a bit different to the standard free weights and machines. It is also perfect for those gym owners who want to add more variety to their cable machines and keep the members happy. The Stirrup Handle can be used for a wide range of exercises, including the chest fly (better with two stirrup handles), the reverse fly (for the back) lateral raise for the shoulders, or even biceps curls. It is therefore a great value, multi-functional option for any gym, and will certainly add to your weight room's appeal.
Features and Benefits of the Escape Fitness Cable Attachment
- Durable and effective cable attachment for performing a range of exercises on the cable machine
- Perform a range of exercises for the chest, back, shoulders, arms and more - members will love the versatility
- Hard chrome covering ensures that it will stay looking good for longer
- PU grip is injection moulded onto the bar, creating a solid bond to the metal surface for a durable product
- Grips are tough and odourless, and won't degrade over time in the same way as conventional rubber
- Grips are specially formed to make them more comfortable to use, so your hands won't suffer
The Escape Fitness Cable Attachment comes with a 1 year warranty.