Fitness-Mad Balance Stability Cushion
By simply sitting on the unstable surface of the Fitness-Mad Balance Stability Cushion, you can improve your posture, balance, and muscle strength. If you often find yourself too busy to go to the gym after work, this innovative product allows you to work hard and workout at the same time. The cushion is great for use in physical therapy, as well as during general fitness routines. This product also comes with a pump, so that you can quickly and easily inflate your cushion whenever you need it.
Who Can Make Gains with the Fitness-Mad Balance Stability Cushion?
The Fitness-Mad Balance Stability Cushion can be used for an effective full-body workout, as the unstable surface helps to engage your core muscles. If you fancy even more of a challenge, you can let some of the air out to further decrease stability during your strength-training session.
Key Features and Benefits
- Can be inflated or deflated to change stability level
- Includes pump for easy inflation
- Phthalate and latex-free for safe use on skin
- Nodules on one side help to grip surface underneath
- Anti-slip dots on one side for safety and comfort
Exercise and Work at the Same Time
This stability cushion is a useful tool for improving balance and posture. You can kneel or sit on it while exercising to challenge your workout, or utilise it as a tool to regain balance and coordination. It's also great for use while sitting and working at a desk; as the cushion is essentially 'unstable', sitting on it keeps your core muscles working and your postural reflexes stimulated. This means you can exercise and work at the same time, perfect for busy users who don't have time for the gym.
Use for Physical Therapy
Balance cushions are often used by physiotherapists during the rehabilitation of sports injuries, from sprains to surgeries. By providing an unstable and unfamiliar surface, the cushion helps to improve concentration, awareness and balance.
How Can I Integrate the Stability Cushion into My Workout?
There are tonnes of ways you can use the Fitness-Mad Balance Stability Cushion in your workout. Try incorporating the Stability Cushion into common exercises, including the following:
- Planks: Simply place your hands on the cushion to work your core harder.
- Push ups: Place the cushion under hands or feet to engage your arm and chest muscles.
- Bridge: Place the cushion under your feet to feel more burn.
How Long Can I Use the Stability Cushion for?
When using as a cushion on a chair, we recommend you use the cushion for 15 - 30 minutes at a time, repeating at regular intervals during the day. This will ensure that your muscles don't get overstrained.
Please read the instructions below to ensure safe use of this product.
- Do not use the cushion if there are any signs of damage (e.g. a deep scratch or hole).
- Do not over-inflate or use a high-pressure hose to fill. Only use pump supplied.
- Do not forcefully insert the pump into the valve, as this can puncture the cushion.
- Diameter: 35cm (14")
- Maximum user weight: 100kg
- Material: Phthalate and latex free PVC