Fitness-Mad Black 4kg Kettlebell
Ideal for gentle warm ups and post-injury rehabilitation, the Fitness-Mad Black 4kg Kettlebell is the lightest weight in Fitness-Mad's Black Kettlebell range. This kettlebell is constructed with a large, non-slip handle to provide superb grip and enable fluid motion during your workout.
Who Can Make Gains with the Fitness-Mad Black 4kg Kettlebell?
The Black 4kg Kettlebell can be used by weightlifting beginners, as it provides a good introduction to kettlebells without causing strain if used incorrectly. Once you're comfortable with the 4kg weight, you can progress to a heavier one. We recommend that beginners use the kettlebell for warming up before a workout, such as by performing a kettlebell halo or simply lifting it overhead to engage the shoulders.
Key Features and Benefits
- Powder-coated handle for optimal grip
- Oversized handle allows full and fluid motion
- Heavy-duty vinyl skin for durability
Ideal for Shoulder Injury Recovery
This product is also great for users recovering from shoulder injuries. For instance, the halo can ease users who lack confidence into weightlifting before they are comfortable enough to increase difficulty. Kettlebells can help you pinpoint strength, motion and coordination issues so you can target specific areas to improve your fitness.
Why Choose a Kettlebell?
There are lots of free weights out there, and it can be tricky working out which one is best for different exercises. Here are some reasons you might want to choose a kettlebell for your workout:
- To improve grip: This Fitness-Mad kettlebell features an oversized and powder-coated handle to improve your grip, strengthening your fingers and forearms.
- To develop cardio fitness: Kettlebells are a great cardio alternative for anyone who hates running! Kettlebell exercises increase heart rate and improve metabolism for effective cardiovascular training.
- To burn fat fast: Swinging kettlebells is high-intensity and burns a lot more calories than people realise, helping you to shed fat.
Looking for a Different Weight of Kettlebell?
If you're looking for a range of kettlebell weights, you've come to the right place. Take a look at the links below to find your perfect kg level from this Fitness-Mad range, or have a browse of our Kettlebells category for more.
Please note that these are only generally recommended uses, and do not apply to all men and women.
- Weight: 4kg
- Material: Heavy duty vinyl skin with powder-coated handle