Fitness-Mad Deluxe Doorway Gym Pull-Up Bar
The Fitness-Mad Deluxe Doorway Gym Pull-Up Bar is a handy piece of equipment for anyone who wants a quick and easy workout at home. Simply add this to your door frame, and turn your room into a multi-use gym! The bar is safe and versatile, suitable for use high in the door frame for pull ups, crunches and chin ups, or at the bottom of the frame for sit ups and abdominal workouts.
- 1 x Doorway Bar
- Support Brackets and Screws
Who Can Make Gains with the Deluxe Doorway Pull-Up Bar?
The pull-up is a compound exercise, meaning it works multiple muscles at the same time. It particularly enhances arm, shoulder and back strength, boosting metabolism and fat loss. Using a pull-up bar regularly also improves grip. The bar is not limited to strengthening the upper body, as it can be adjusted to be used for abdominal workouts, including sit-ups. This product is perfect for when you don't feel like going to the gym, as you can receive a full-body workout in the comfort of your home.
Key Features and Benefits
- Large non-marking pads ensure a secure grip and protect door frame
- Double-action opening for quick setup
- Includes support brackets for easy construction
- Can be used at top or bottom of door for multi-use
Why Use a Doorway Pull-Up Bar?
The pull-up is one of the most effective upper-body exercises that there is. Having easy access to this workout is really great for individuals who want to gain strength and muscles. Perhaps the biggest advantage of a doorframe pull-up bar is that it doesn't take up much room, unlike some other clunky pieces of home-gym equipment. The door is still usable when the bar is high on the frame, and is ready for a speedy workout at anytime.
Is the Gym Bar Easy to Set Up?
The Fitness-Mad Deluxe Doorway Gym Bar features a double-action opening, making the door gym extremely quick to set up. It also has large non-marking pads that ensure a secure grip and protect the door frame from any damage. See below for further set-up instructions.
How Do I Fit the Deluxe Doorway Gym Bar?
- The bar is suitable for door widths from 63cm to 100cm with a door jamb of at least 6cm
- It should only be used in conjunction with the supplied brackets
- The bar must be tightened firmly within brackets before exercising
- The brackets must be attached to the door frame with the screws provided
- Maximum User Weight: 100kg
Please note that the Fitness-Mad Deluxe Doorway Gym Bar is not suitable for use with door frames made of softwood, door frames in stud walls, or door frames that are proximate to a window frame. Never use for exercising upside down.