Fitness-Mad Resistance Band 15m Roll
You can have total control of your workout routine with the Fitness-Mad Resistance Band 15m Roll. The roll is made to the same specification of the Resistance Band, but with the added bonus that allows you to cut it to your desired length. The 15m Roll is available in 3 different strengths from light to strong so that you can start your resistance training as soon as possible, no matter your current fitness level.
Who Can Make Gains with the Fitness-Mad Resistance Band Roll?
Resistance bands can be used to build muscle in the same way as free weights, by adding intensity to workouts and employing stabilising muscle groups. They create resistance to improve muscle strength, flexibility and tone. This product is adjustable to fit your body and routine, helping you to maximise your fitness.
Key Features and Benefits
- Available in 3 strengths so you can find your ideal fit
- Can cut to desired length for versatility
- Strong and stretchy latex for durability
How Can Resistance Bands Help Me?
Resistance bands have lots of benefits alongside strengthening and building muscle, including the following:
- To reduce chance of injury: Resistance bands create less force on the joints than weight training, limiting the risk of injuries.
- For rehabilitation: Bands provide a range of resistance levels to target specific muscles. This is useful for any individual recovering from an injury, or seniors who want to improve their flexibility and range of motion.
- For more exercise options: There's only so much you can do with dumbbells, but resistance bands open up a much wider variety of moves and techniques through vertical or horizontal use.
How To Use the Resistance Band
Resistance bands, also known as exercise bands, are extremely versatile and can be used to spice up virtually any workout. They can add resistance to bodyweight or weighted workouts, as well as Pilates and other toning exercises. Please see a sample of the Pilates exercises possible with this resistance band below:
Which Strength is For Me?
The Fitness-Mad Resistance Band Roll is available in three strengths, so you can easily find the one that best suits your needs. Different strengths are suitable for different applications:
- Light: The lightest band is ideal for those new to resistance training, or for use in therapy and when recovering from injury.
- Medium: Suitable for those familiar with resistance training or those who are reasonably fit.
- Strong: The strongest band is perfect for anyone looking to add that extra challenge to their workout.
Each band has a length of 15m and a width of 15cm. Please see the table below for more information.
|Strength ||Fitness Level ||Colour |
|Light ||Beginner ||Red |
|Medium ||Average ||Blue |
|Strong ||Athletic ||Black |
How To Look After Your Band
Resistance bands are made of latex, an organic natural substance that will break down and deteriorate over time. To reduce speed of deterioration, protect this product from:
- Extreme temperatures
- Sweat and moisture
Resistance bands should be laid flat and dusted with talcum powder from time to time. This prevents the rubber from sticking together when warm and will aid the process of tying and untying the bands.
Please note that these products contain latex. Do not use if you are allergic.