Fitness-Mad Squat Resistance Band
Spice up your squats with the Fitness-Mad Squat Resistance Band. This essential tool increases the intensity of your workout in order to build your glute and leg muscles. This product is available in 3 different sizes, each with a unique and stylish design. The Squat Resistance Band is ideal for resistance training, enabling muscle activation and strengthening, whether that's for fitness or postsurgical rehabilitation.
Who Can Make Gains with the Fitness-Mad Squat Resistance Band?
Resistance bands are ideal for squats, as they assist in controlling the movement as well as increasing the intensity. Resistance bands are perfect for fitness enthusiasts looking to activate their muscles as part of a warm-up, or for an intense lower-body workout. They're also a great addition to weight training routines.
Key Features and Benefits
- Extra wide to prevent the band bunching up
- Non-slip lining to reduce the band moving
- Lightweight and compact for easy transportation
- Three sizes so you can find your perfect fit
Extra-Wide Band Prevent Slipping
These resistance bands are extra wide in order to stop the band bunching as you move and stretch your legs. The Fitness-Band also features a non-slip lining to reduce the band moving, which is common when squatting with regular resistance bands. If you're looking for a regular-width resistance band, take a look at the Fitness-Mad Resistance Band.
Ideal for Fitness Rehabilitation
The Fitness-Mad Squat Resistance Band is beneficial for users undergoing physical rehabilitation after injury or surgery, providing a much safer way to increase strength in an affected area than free weights.
What are the Benefits of Squatting?
Squats help to strengthen the ligaments and muscles in your legs, including the quadriceps, hamstrings and calves. This reduces the chance of injuring your legs, whilst increasing your overall fitness. If you're looking to make your regular squatting routine a little more exciting, take a look at some of the techniques you can try below:
- Plié squat: Stand with your legs wide apart and toes facing outwards. Keeping your hands locked together in front of your chest, bend your knees and lower into a squat, until your thighs are parallel to the ground. This will work your inner thighs.
- Reaching squat: With legs wide apart, lower into a squat and stretch your arms down so your hands touch the ground. As you come back up, stretch your arms up straight above your head. This will get your heart pumping faster than a regular squat.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
The Fitness-Mad Squat Resistance Band is available in three different sizes. Please see the table below for more details, and select your preferred size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Colour ||Length |
|Small ||Blue ||66cm |
|Medium ||Yellow ||76cm |
|Large ||Black ||86cm |
Warning: Contains latex. Do not use if allergic.