Fitness-Mad Studio Aerobic Step Complete Set
Suitable for a wide range of exercises and classes, the Fitness-Mad Studio Aerobic Step Complete Set is ideal for boosting cardiovascular health and improving overall fitness. The product can be used in studios, clubs, home gyms and is also a great companion for personal trainers. An added bonus is that there's absolutely no assembly required – simply unpack and you're good to go!
- 1 x Aerobic Platform
- 4 x Step Risers (more available here)
Who Can Make Gains with the Fitness-Mad Studio Aerobic Step Complete Set?
The Fitness-Mad Step Set is ideal for any aerobic workout. Step aerobics enable all the gains of a high-intensity cardio workout without putting too much stress on your joints and muscles. Integrating this product into your gym session can improve your cardiovascular fitness. Other benefits include:
- Enhanced strength
- Fat burn
- Improved stamina
Key Features and Benefits
- Anti-slip pads on platform and steps for your safety
- High-density polyethylene for durability
- No assembly required for quick and easy use
- Supplied with 4 feet (risers) for your convenience
- Adjustable height to suit any workout style
Adjustable To Suit Your Needs
This set comes with 4 step risers (or 'feet') which enable you to adjust the height of the step from 11cm, 16cm or 21cm to suit your workout style. You can also purchase additional feet here. This product includes the ideal number of platform raisers for a workout. We recommend that you only increase to 6 step risers maximum (3 on each side), which will bring the height to 26cm. Ensure to check with your trainer or carry out a risk assessment before increasing the height to this level.
How Do You Use an Aerobic Stepper?
The aerobic step is essentially a short platform that can be used for both high and low-impact exercise, circuits, resistance training and HIIT. Here are a few basic but effective workout ideas to perform with your new Aerobic Step Set:
- Static lunge: Simply single-leg lunge with your back foot on the step, and dumbbells in each hand. This really engages the muscles in your core, thighs and calves.
- Step up: Holding a dumbbell in each hand, single-leg lunge with your front foot on the platform. Add step raisers for extra thigh-burn.
- A-step move: Place the platform longways, and stand beside it on the right. Step to the centre of the platform with your right foot and lift the left to meet it. Step down and back to the opposite side with the right foot and bring the left foot to meet it. Alternate.
Is the Fitness-Mad Aerobic Platform Safe?
The feet and base of this Fitness-Mad set feature non-slip pads to prevent the step from dangerously slipping away whilst you're in the middle of a high-intensity workout. The product is manufactured from high-density polyethylene to ensure optimal durability and impact resistance.
Non-slip pads for safety during high-intensity workouts
- Dimensions: 110 x 41 x 11cm
- Weight: 9.5kg
- Max. user weight: 200kg
- Material: high-density polyethylene