Fitness-Mad Women's Synthetic Leather Sparring Gloves
Knock out the competition with the Fitness-Mad Women's Synthetic Leather Sparring Gloves. Made with soft synthetic leather, these gloves have been specially designed to provide optimum fit and feel for women. Coming in a lighter 8oz weight than the Fitness-Mad Synthetic Leather Sparring Gloves, they also feature excellent padding, comfort, grip, support and absorption that lasts throughout your training session.
Who Can Make Gains with the Synthetic Leather Sparring Gloves?
Sparring gloves are ideal for partner training. Boxers need to build muscle mass to increase strength, stamina and endurance. Boxing with a partner can be a great full-body workout to help you build muscle in your arms, chest, shoulders, core and legs. If you're a beginner, make sure to stick with it, as consistent practice will help you to build strength and technique.
Key Features and Benefits
- High-quality synthetic leather for durability
- Lighter 8oz weight for an improved fit and feel
- Hand-moulded foam for great comfort, grip, support and absorption
- Velcro closure for exceptional wrist support and secure fit
- Waterproof taffeta lining to prevent moisture entering the padding
Benefits of Boxing for Women
There would be plenty more females in the ring if everyone knew the incredible effects boxing can have on bodily health and fitness. Incorporating boxing into your workout routine can:
- Enhance strength: Boxing combines lots of different strength training techniques, including weight training, to build functional strength and power.
- Build endurance: Aerobic exercises (like jogging) are great for building endurance and increasing blood flow. Anaerobic exercises (like weight lifting) enhance muscle mass and shed fat. Boxing combines these 2 types for maximum fitness gain.
- Burn fat and tone muscles: Boxing helps to build a natural strength that forms toned muscles. It also encourages fast fat burning through frequent anaerobic activity.
Are the Women's Synthetic Leather Sparring Gloves Comfortable?
The Fitness-Mad Women's Synthetic Leather Sparring Gloves feature wide Velcro wrist supports, attached thumbs and a waterproof taffeta lining that prevents moisture entering the padding. This keeps the hands incredibly comfortable, allowing you to spar and train for a longer time without having to remove your gloves. These gloves also feature anatomical pre-moulded latex inserts, which help to absorb the worst of the shock and impact involved in sparring.
Why Choose Synthetic Leather Gloves?
There are a few differences between using faux and real leather, though preference often depends on personal choice. Synthetic leather is a cheaper alternative, with similar levels of durability. Synthetic gloves might be a better option for beginners, or those who are more infrequent with training. If you require leather sparring gloves, take a look at the Fitness-Mad Women's Leather Pro Sparring Gloves, made from high-quality buff calf leather.
Optimal Moisture Prevention
Hands can often get sweaty during boxing sessions, due to the level of padding protection required. The Synthetic Leather Sparring Gloves feature a waterproof taffeta lining which works to prevent moisture from entering the padding and causing damage. This means you can workout for longer without having to remove your gloves.
Sizing of the Fitness-Mad Women's Synthetic Leather Sparring Gloves
The Fitness-Mad Women's Synthetic Leather Sparring Gloves are supplied in a one-size-fits-most design.