Franklin Method Mini Exercise Roller
A popular alternative therapy, the Franklin Method is one of the best ways to relieve muscular tension and pain, but the method can be tricky without a suitable support. With a peanut-shaped design and a soft plastic construction, the Franklin Method Mini Exercise Roller provides users with the support they need for Franklin Method exercises, while also working as a general massage tool for sore limbs and muscles.
Who Can Make Gains with the Franklin Method Roller?
The Franklin Method was founded in 1994 and is taught all over the world. Compatible with Pilates training, the technique combines imagery with physical movement, aiming to improve your posture, strength and functional movement, thereby improving your sporting performance:
- Franklin Method: Achieve peace of mind and newfound positivity by practicing the Franklin Method with this suitable roller. Designed to perfectly exist with orthodox Franklin movements, the Mini Roller is an essential tool for both new and pro practitioners.
- Pilates: If you're looking to boost your Pilates performance and make some real gains, employ the Mini Roller as an additional tool in your routine. Whether you're stretching out your muscle or holding the roller as a balancing aid, the Mini Roller is yours to control.
- Recovery: Relaxing after a long workout session can be difficult without a suitable massage roller to unwind those swollen muscles. Relieve muscular tension with the Franklin Mini Roller and achieve a faster recovery for better gains.
Features and Benefits of the Franklin Roller
- Mini roller for comfortable support during Franklin Method exercises
- Provides adequate support across the spine, leg and shoulders
- Compact size peanut shape design massages and rolls away tension
- Perfect for increasing strength of the pelvic floor
- Plastic is soft and malleable for user comfort
- Sissel Needle Pump available for pressure adjustment
- Phthalate free for reduced user irritation
How Do You Use the Mini Roller?
The Original Franklin Mini Roller is designed to comfortably support the spine, legs and shoulders, areas where tension is often centred, during Franklin Method Exercises. It can also be used as a general support and massage, as its peanut shape is suited to rolling tension away from your body to leave you feeling more relaxed.
What Is the Franklin Method?
The Franklin Method is an alternative science that combines dynamic scientific imagery, touch and anatomical embodiment to create lasting positivity in the body and mind using simple artefacts like balls or rollers. This soft feel, blue transparent plastic roller has been designed according to the Franklin Method's principles to provide users with relief from muscular tension and pain.
- Dimensions: 10 x 16cm (DxL)
- Material: Plastic