The Hyperice Cryotherapy Back Wrap is part of the innovative Hyperice range of cold therapy products designed for sporting use up to professional level. Hyperice uses 'ice cell' with patented 'air release' technology that works together as a system to maximise cold and compression and deliver optimal cold therapy.
Who Can Make Gains with the Hyperice Cryotherapy Back Wrap?
The two-part Hyperice system harnesses the power of real ice, a powerful topical and anti-inflammatory agent due to its superior ability to remove heat from body tissue. The Hyperice Cryotherapy Back Wrap provides optimal cold therapy for knee pain and inflammation and can be used to treat afflictions such as:
- Sacroiliac (SI) joint pain
How Does Hyperice Differ from Traditional Ice Packs?
The Hyperice Cryotherapy Back Wrap utilises the latest technology in cryotherapy that others don't, as well as an innovative design that has been developed in conjunction with professional athletes.
Ice Cell With Air Release Technology
The Ice Cell Features:
- Air Release Valve: Patented valve removes air from the ice cell for optimal compression. When applied to the body, ice draws heat out of the body and slowly melts ice to water. As this happens, pockets of air build up in the ice cell creating a barrier between the ice and the compression wrap. Releasing air from the ice cell allows the compression wrap to maintain constant pressure on the ice, thereby delivering optimal compression throughout the icing process.
- Wide Mouth Opening: Oversized screw cap with wide mouth for easy filling of all ice. Also features internal and external O-ring seals to prevent air and water leakage.
- Ultra Thin Skin: Ultra thin skin harnesses the power of real ice to quickly transfer cold to the body. Medical grade material, formulated with an antimicrobial solution to prevent the growth of microbes, it's durable enough to withstand the wear and tear of daily use. This flexible cell skin can be stretched and molded without puncturing or damaging the ice cell.
- Flange Collar: Reinforced flange collar to stabilise ice cell during treatments
Ergonomic Compression Wrap
Hyperice Cryotherapy products not only provide superior cold therapy but are also designed with quality and ergonomics in mind. The Hyperice Cryotherapy Back Wrap is designed to apply firm pressure to the 'ice cell', pushing all excess air trapped in the cell to the surface where pressing the 'air release valve' can release this. This helps to achieve maximum contact with the ice to form an 'ice cast' around the body part.
The Compression Wrap Features:
Innovative 'Hook' System: The latest innovation, strong enough to hold yet easy to remove, it also helps reduce fraying and wear-and-tear
Ergonomic Design: Contour designed for maximum comfort and mobility during treatment
Superior Detail: 3mm dual layered plush water-grade Neoprene material used for high end wetsuits, with spandex trim and premium nylon threading to protect against fraying