Hyperice Hypersphere Vibrating Massage Ball
Keeping your muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia loose and relaxed is important for maintaining flexibility and range of motion. The Hyperice Hypersphere Vibrating Massage Ball is an essential tool for localised soft tissue therapy, providing gentle massage, pain relief, and release of stiff or sore muscles.
Key Features of the Hypersphere Vibrating Massage Ball
- Delivers a high-intensity and high-frequency vibration into the body
- Its compact size (only 12.7cm) and textured rubber exterior make it perfect for localised therapy
- Perfect for recovery after intense exercise
- Three vibration intensity levels allow you to enjoy the treatment at your own pace
- Includes rechargeable lithium-ion battery that lasts over two hours
- Compact and portable, easy for travel and carry
- Supplied with 1-year manufacturer's warranty
What Is the Hyperice Hypersphere?
The Hypersphere is a cutting edge fitness and recovery device that uses the combination of pressure and vibration to improve the body's overall health and performance. It is manufactured by using the industry's best components, including vibration generating motor, rechargeable long-life lithium-ion battery, digital circuitry and the proprietary eco-friendly shell that provide just the right amount of pressure and vibration. The combination of cutting-edge technology and custom design digital circuitry in a compact, simple and familiar shape is proving to deliver a winning combination.
Who Can Make Gains with the Hypersphere Vibrating Massage Ball?
The Hypersphere is excellent for myofascial release, warm up and reducing muscle soreness and stiffness. It is highly versatile and can be used on any body part. You can use it on your feet, calves, hips, quadriceps, hamstrings and glutes, lower back, upper back and shoulders.
Where Can I Use the Hypersphere Massage Ball?
You can use the Hypersphere Massage Ball on virtually any part of your body that feels tense, sore or stiff, to provide gentle massage and myofascial release. Most common uses include lower back, thighs, hamstrings and glutes, shoulders, feet, hips, and calves.
Sit on the floor or stand against a padded wall with the Hypersphere on your lower back. Press your body into the ball and slowly roll. Tighten your abs and slowly bend your knees to move the ball up your back just below your shoulder blades.
Front of the Thighs
Lie face-down on the floor and place the Hypersphere under your hip. Lean on your leg, and roll up and down from your hip to your knee, then switch legs.
Hamstrings and Glutes
Sit on the floor with one of your legs straight out and the other bent, hands on the floor behind you supporting your weight. Place the Hypersphere under your hamstring. Slowly roll along the back of your legs up and down from your knees to your glutes, then switch legs.
Shoulder and Upper Back
Lie on your back or stand against a padded wall, with the Hypersphere on your shoulder/upper back. Tighten your abs and slowly bend your knees to move the ball across your back.
Feet and Soles
Stand with the one foot on the ground, the other on the Hypersphere. To get started, place one foot across the top of the Hypersphere, apply some pressure to the bottom of your foot, and slowly roll from toe to heel.
Hips and Sides
Lie on your side with the Hypersphere under your hip. Bracing your abs and glutes for balance, slowly roll down from your hip to your knee. Switch to the other side and repeat.
Calves and Lower Legs
Sit on the floor with your legs straight out, hands on the floor behind you supporting your weight. Place the Hypersphere under your calf, slowly roll along the back of your leg, up and down, from your knee to your ankle.
You can find videos on how to use the Hypersphere here.
How Do I Use the Hypersphere?
The Hypersphere is designed to be very intuitive and straightforward to use. If you're having any difficulties, follow these steps:
- To turn on, press down on the power button for three seconds until LED lights illuminate. Press again once for level one, twice for level two, and three times for level three.
- To turn off, press down on the power button for three seconds. The unit is fully turned off when all the LED lights are off.
Please note that the unit will automatically turn off after 10 minutes. To continue use, turn the unit on again and set to desired level.
You can download the complete user's manual by clicking the PDF icon below:
Is the Hypersphere Ball Suitable for Sports Recovery?
The Hypersphere Ball has been developed for use in athletic performance and sports medicine industry, and is an essential tool for localised soft tissue therapy. It has been used by the world's best athletes to warm up and recover from training and competition, and can be used by anyone who wants to move better.
The Hypersphere Ball is used by athletes across disciplines
How Long Does the Battery Last?
The rechargeable lithium battery will provide two hours of use at High Vibration Level (92Hz), and even longer at lower levels. It takes two hours for the battery to fully charge from empty.
What Are the Benefits of Using the Hyperice Hypersphere?
The combination of pressure and vibration will loosen and lengthen muscles, improve blood circulation, and help reduce muscle soreness and stiffness. The Hyperice Hypersphere can be used to:
- Loosen and release trigger points or tender areas in as little as 30 seconds
- Relieve plantar fasciitis, tight hips, and tension in upper or lower back
- Reduce pain in association with myofascial release
How Do I Clean and Maintain the Hypersphere?
- Never immerse the unit in water and keep it away from any liquids.
- When wet or dirty, simply clean it with a towel or a soft cloth.
- Keep away from direct heat sources and children.
- Please note you should not operate the device continuously for more than one hour. After one hour, allow the unit to rest for 30 minutes before re-using.
- AC Charger: 110 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery: 2600mah
- Vibration Frequencies: Low 45Hz, Medium 68Hz, High 92Hz
- Product Weight: 1.3kg (including charger)
Contraindications of the Hyperice Hypersphere Vibrating Massage Ball
Please consult your doctor before use of the Hypersphere if any of the following apply: pregnancy, diabetes with complications, use of pacemakers, recent surgery, epilepsy or migraines, herniated disks, spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis or spondylosis, recent joint replacement or IUD's, metal pins or plates.