Looking after your blood pressure is essential for maintaining your health, especially as you grow older. The iHealth Sense Connected Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor provides an easy way to manage and monitor your blood pressure at home or on the go, and gives useful feedback for yourself and your doctor using the iHealth MyVitals app (available for iOS and Android).
Who Can Make Gains with the iHealth Sense?
Whether you're an athlete or just a casual exerciser, we're all susceptible to the dangers of high-blood pressure and hypertension. With the iHealth Sense Blood Pressure Monitor, you can can keep track of your blood pressure over time, and see for yourself the benefit that regular aerobic training can have.
Keep Track of Your Results with Your Smartphone
Using the iHealth Sense, your blood pressure and vital signs can be easily followed from your smartphone or tablet using the intuitive iHealth MyVitals app. This allows you to keep track of your results over time with easy to read graphs and charts, and makes noticing any long term changes or trends in your blood pressure easy and convenient.
Why Should I Keep Track of My Blood Pressure?
It's important to keep track of your blood pressure, especially if you're suffering from hypertension, or are at risk of suffering a stroke. If you wait for a doctor's appointment to measure your blood pressure, you could leave yourself at risk of missing vital changes in your health.
Why Use a Connected Wrist Monitor?
Compact, stylish and easy to use, the Sense Connected Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor allows you and your doctor to keep track of these changes, and catch any problems as soon as they develop, wherever you may be. The iHealth MyVitals application can automatically detect if your wrist is at heart level, to ensure a precise and accurate measurement.
Key Features of the iHealth Connected Wrist Monitor
- Accurate Blood Pressure monitoring on the go
- Arrhythmia detection
- Compact, stylish and lightweight design
- Easy to use by anyone
- Wrist position detection for accurate measurement
- Approximately 80 measurements with each recharge
- Easily connected to your smartphone or tablet
- Compatible with the iHealth MyVitals app for detailed data, graphs and history
- Evaluation of measurements as recommended by the WHO (World Health Organisation)
- Class IIa medical device
- CE certified
- Clinically validated against the ESH (European Society of Hypertension) protocol
- Compatible with Apple and Android
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR
- Dimensions: 72 x 74 x 17.66mm
- Cuff circumference: 13.5 - 22cm
- Weight: 105g
- Measuring Method: Oscillometric, with automatic inflation and deflation
- Battery: DC : 5V, 1.0A, 1 x 3.7 V, Li-ion 400mAh
- Systolic: 60-260mmHg
- Diastolic: 40-199mmHg
- Pulse: 40-180bts/min
- Operating Environment: Temp 5°C ~ 35°C, humidity: 20-90% RH
- Conditions for Transport and Storage: Temp: -20°C ~ 55°C, humidity <95%RH
Included in Box
- 1 x iHealth Sense blood pressure monitor
- 1 x Quick user guide
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Transport box
See the iHealth Sense Connect Wrist Monitor for Yourself