The KT Tape (Red) is a strong, elastic athletic tape that can reduce muscle pain, increase mobility and enhance athletic performance, so naturally it is ideal for anyone with an active lifestyle, and the aches and pains that this inevitably brings. Whether you're training for your first 10k, a veteran marathon runner, got a cup final tomorrow or you're just trying to make it through the day pain-free then the KT tape has got you covered.
Who Can Make Gains with the KT Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape?
The KT Therapeutic tape is ideally suited to any athletes looking to treat sports-related injuries, or indeed anyone who needs relief and support for aching muscles and joints. It can provide lasting support to a range of injuries including lower back pain, knee pain, shin splints and tennis elbow to name a few.
The tape also comes pre-cut so that it can be quickly and easily applied wherever you need it. If you have sensitive skin, and/or you are allergic to latex then that's not a problem as the KT Tape uses an acrylic based medical grade adhesive that's extra gentle on your skin, so you can workout in comfort.
Features and Benefits of the KT Tape
- Can stay in place for up to three days, through multiple workouts and even in the pool
- Secondskin Adhesive for use in extreme conditions
- UltraLite Elastic Core - for better support
- Gives strong support to muscles, joints and tendons without restricting movement
- Breathable mesh design releases moisture and enhances comfort
- Comes precut "I" strips for easy and convenient application
- Latex free for sensitive skin
- Includes step-by-step instructions showing you how to apply the tape
- Comes in a vibrant red colour
- 100% Cotton
- Includes twenty 10 inch precut "I/Y" strips per roll
Recommended storage instructions
To maintain optimal performance, KT TAPE should be stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated place. Avoid extended exposure to direct sunlight, high temperatures (above 95 degrees Fahrenheit) and or high humidity (above 65%). Best performance if used within 1 year of purchase.
How to Apply Your KT Tape
The days of seeking out a KT Tape professional are over thanks to our pre-cut lengths making at-home treatment simple. Follow these simple video instructions to target and relieve knee pain and even every runner's dread, Plantar Fasciitis.