The patella can often become an uncomfortable source of pain due to overuse, injury, or just general stresses from daily wear and tear. The LP Neoprene Dual Patella Strap is designed to relieve this pain by providing comfortable and adjustable compression to the area around the knee. Made of the highest-grade closed-cell neoprene, this strap is extremely comfortable and can improve athletic performance during sports or daily routines.
This Patella Support is available in two sizes, each suitable for a wide range of knee sizes. Select your desired size by using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Neoprene Dual Patella Strap?
By supplying pressure to the weakest area of your knee, this Patella Strap helps to stabilise the area to reduce the risk of injury aggravation for those in recovery. The compression reduces the eccentric contraction of the quadriceps tendon that extends to the knee, helping to improve performance and prevent fatigue. With an adjustable hook-and-loop strap, you can adjust the compression to your desired pressure, putting you in control of your own comfort.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Dual Patella Strap is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent material for both compression and heat retention, making it perfect for use on supports and braces. The neoprene of this support will retain body heat in the knee, keeping the area warm and increasing blood circulation to promote proper healing.
- Relieves pain with comfortable compression
- Provides firm support around the knee
- Reduces quadricep contraction to alleviate pressure
- Adjustable hook and loop closure for comfort
- Alleviates mechanical stress to prevent pain and fatigue
- Allows customised level of compression
- Materials are stretchy and breathable
- Plastic coating provides sturdy protection
- Made with the highest grade neoprene
- High levels of compression and heat retention
- Minimises injury risk while promoting healing
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee around the centre of the knee joint.
|Size ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Small - Medium ||26.6 - 34.9cm |
|Large - Extra Large ||34.9 - 43.1cm |