After surgery or injury, the knee can become unstable, leading to discomfort, pain or aggravation of injuries. The LP Neoprene Hinged Knee Support with Vertical Buttress is designed to support and stabilise the patella, and features soft, padded material to provide extra cushioning.
This Knee Stabiliser is available in four sizes, each one suitable for either leg. Select your desired size by using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Neoprene Hinged Knee Support with Vertical Buttress?
Since this Knee Support can provide customised stabilisation, it is recommended for post-operative ligament repairs. With two hook-and-loop straps, you can easily adjust the tension and compression of your brace by simply pulling the straps to your desired pressure.
This Knee Support features hinges, so movement of the knee joint is limited to simple forwards and backwards motions. Two medial and lateral hinges support the knee, while a vertical buttress stabilises the patella and helps to provide extra cushioning. The opening at the front of the brace relieves pressure on the patella, while the extra pad compresses the quadriceps to prevent tendonitis.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Hinged Knee Support with Vertical Buttress is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent material for both compression and heat retention, making it perfect for use on supports and braces. The neoprene of this support will retain body heat in the knee, keeping the area warm and increasing blood circulation to promote proper healing.
- Relieves pain with comfortable compression
- Provides firm support with metal hinges
- Two medial and lateral hinges provide support
- Vertical buttress stabilises and cushions the patella
- Opening at front relieves pressure on patella
- Includes an extra pad to compress the quadriceps tendon
- Helps to prevent tendonitis with targeted compression
- Recommended for post-operative ligament repairs
- Hook-and-loop straps allow for a customised fit
- Made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee around the centre of the patella with your leg fully extended.
|Size ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||33 - 36.8cm |
|Medium ||38 - 40.6cm |
|Large ||40.6 - 44.4cm |
|Extra Large ||45.7 - 50.8cm |