After injury or surgery, ensuring the patella is properly stabilised is often a primary concern. The LP Neoprene Patella Stabiliser is recommended for treatment of injuries in which patella stabilisation is crucial, as it provides compression, support and stability to the entire knee. With an open patella design for stabilisation and medial and lateral stays for compression, this Patella Stabiliser provides complete relief for unstable knees.
This Patella Support is available in five sizes, with a choice between the left and right knee. Select your desired size and knee from the drop-down menus at the top of the page.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Neoprene Patella Stabiliser?
By supplying pressure to the weakest area of your knee, this Patella Stabiliser helps to stabilise the area to reduce the risk of injury aggravation. This makes it perfect for use after injury or surgery where the kneecap may be at risk of displacement. With enhanced medial compression, this knee brace can reduce pain, and treat symptoms of tendonitis and arthritis.
Open Patella Design
The open patella design of this Stabiliser helps to relieve pressure on the patella while supporting it on all sides. This allows for medial and lateral stays to be placed on either side of the knee, allowing limited flexion with rotational stability. As a final boost to support, two neoprene pull straps are fitted below and above the patella for enhanced stability.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Patella Stabiliser is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent material for both compression and heat retention, making it perfect for use on supports and braces. The neoprene of this support will retain body heat in the knee, keeping the area warm and increasing blood circulation to promote proper healing.
- Recommended for knee injuries that require patella stabilisation
- Relieves pain associated with tendonitis and arthritis
- Relieves pain with comfortable compression
- Enhances medial compression to improve knee stability
- Features an open patella design to relieve pressure on the patella
- Additional pad provides extra comfort, compression and stabilisation
- Features medial and lateral spiral stays on each side of the knee
- Allows limited flexion with rotational stability
- Features two pull straps above and below the patella for extra support
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee around the centre of the knee joint while in a standing position.
|Size ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||27.9 - 31.8cm |
|Small ||33.6 - 36.8cm |
|Medium ||38 - 40.6cm |
|Large ||40.6 - 44.4cm |
|Extra Large ||45.7 - 50.8cm |