If you've injured your wrist, forearm or elbow, the shock and rotation that your arms usually experience can lead to pain, or aggravation of your injury. The LP Neoprene Stabilising Forearm Brace works to prevent rotation in your forearm, as well as reduce the shock as it travels up your arm. With a full forearm splint, it will stabilise and support the wrist and forearm, providing compression, pain relief and protection.
This forearm support is available in three sizes, for either the left or right arm. Select your desired size and arm side from the drop-down menus at the top of the page.
Features and Benefits
- Provides comfortable compression to the forearm
- Helps to prevent rotation in the forearm and wrist
- Absorbs shock as it travels up your arm
- Features a unique triangular pressure point
- Stabilises the wrist and upper forearm
- Helps to relieve elbow pain and discomfort
- Permits a limited range of motion after injury
- Perfect for use on weak or overstressed elbows
- Adjustable compression strap for a customised fit
- Made of neoprene to retain heat and promote healing
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Neoprene Stabilising Forearm Brace?
When using your arms, especially in sports, your forearms can be subjected to twisting movements that can injure your elbows, muscles and wrists. This brace includes a splint to stop these motions, and also absorbs the shock felt by impacts to the hand. These features make it perfect for sports like tennis, or any activity that may result in jarring or twisting motions.
Compression to Relieve Pain
This Stabilising Forearm Brace features a unique triangular pressure point, offering extra compression on your weak and injured muscles. It also includes two adjustable hook and loop straps, allowing you to adjust the compression to your liking. Together, these features can greatly reduce the pain resulting from overstressed muscles in your forearm and wrist.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Elbow Support is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent material for both compression and heat retention, making it perfect for use on supports and braces. The neoprene of this support will retain body heat in the elbow, keeping the area warm and increasing the blood circulation to promote proper healing.
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry
To determine which size is right for you, measure the length between your elbow and wrist.
|Size ||Forearm Measurement (cm) |
|Small ||20.3 - 22.9cm |
|Medium ||22.9 - 25.4cm |
|Large ||25.4 - 28cm |