After injury, it's important to ensure that your shoulder is fully supported to encourage healing and reduce the risk of reinjury. The LP Neoprene Stabilising Shoulder Support is designed to provide support, heat and protection to the shoulder joint, and is suitable for use after injury or to relieve symptoms associated with chronic shoulder conditions.
This Shoulder Support is available in four sizes, for either the left or right shoulder. Select your desired size and shoulder from the drop-down menus at the top of the page.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Neoprene Stabilising Shoulder Support?
By providing support and protection to the affected area, this shoulder brace can drastically reduce the pain felt as a result of injury or other joint conditions. This makes it an excellent option for athletes who want to keep competing, without having pain distract from their performance. It also will warm the area to promote blood flow, helping the shoulder to recover faster and in a more complete fashion.
While this support is available in four sizes, adjustable compression is always a favourable attribute, as it ensures a proper fit for every user. The adjustable strap on this Shoulder Support allows you to stabilise your shoulder with customised compression based on your injury and your comfort preference. This support can also reduce stiffness in the joint, permitting limited movement and a controlled range of motion.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Stabilising Shoulder Support is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent material for both compression and heat retention, making it perfect for use on supports and braces. The neoprene of this support will retain body heat in the shoulder, keeping the area warm and increasing the blood circulation to promote proper healing.
- Provides protection, heat and support to the shoulder
- Helps to reduce shoulder pain and discomfort
- Contributes to quickened healing of shoulder injury
- Compression increases blood flow and range of motion
- Provides therapeutic warmth to the shoulder joint
- Helps to prevent reinjury of the shoulder
- Features an adjustable strap for a bespoke fit
- Hook-and-loop strap allows for easy adjustment
- Made with closed-cell neoprene for great heat retention
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference around the centre of your chest.
|Size ||Chest Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||75.6 - 88.3cm |
|Medium ||88.3 - 98.4cm |
|Large ||98.4 - 108.6cm |
|Extra Large ||108.6 - 118.7cm |