For those recovering from elbow injury, or looking to prevent damage in the first place, providing support and stability to the area is crucial. The LP X-Tremus Elbow Support provides both of these to protect the elbow and help to enhance sporting performance. It can help to align the posterior elbow, while storing and releasing energy to improve explosive motion.
This elbow support is available in five sizes from Small to XX-Large. Select your desired size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP X-Tremus Elbow Support?
The high density knitting used in this support stores energy in the elbow, and then releases it during explosive elbow motions. This works to improve sporting performance, while stabilising the elbow to provide peace of mind. It also features a Stable Contoured Structure medium density knit that runs in a U-shape around the elbow, providing complete support to the area.
Over the elbow joint itself, this brace provides comfort with loosely knitted fabric that lies over the medial elbow to ensure comfort and joint flexibility. Double silicone pads offer a massaging effect for both extensors and flexors, while the high-permeability fabric makes the support breathable and durable enough for extended athletic wear. These features make the X-Tremus Elbow Support perfect for sports, as it will stay comfortable for long periods of activity.
- Provides high levels of support to the elbow
- Utilises a unique Arrow Pattern Magic Power Band
- Stores and releases energy for improve performance
- Increases the efficacy and ease of explosive motion
- Power Band helps to align the posterior elbow
- Contoured structure runs in U-shape around the elbow
- Includes loosely fitted fabric over the joint to allow flexibility
- High-permeability fabric ensures breathability and comfort
- Double silicone pads massage the extensors and flexors
Sizing of the X-Tremus Elbow Support
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your elbow around the centre of the elbow joint.
|Size ||Elbow Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||22 - 24cm |
|Medium ||24 - 26cm |
|Large ||26 - 28cm |
|Extra Large ||28 - 30cm |
|XX-Large || |
30 - 32cm
Washing and Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry away from heat and sunlight
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean