For those with weak or injured knees, ensuring the area is properly supported with compression is crucial for recovery and overall functionality. The LP X-Tremus Hinged Knee Brace targets the entire knee to provide maximum support during activity. With enhanced explosive performance, patella stabilisation and bilateral stays, this brace provides an all-round high level of protection.
This knee support is available in five sizes from Small to XX-Large. Select your desired size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP X-Tremus Hinged Knee Brace?
If you're an athlete recovering from injury or surgery to the knee, you need to make sure your knee is fully protected before reintroducing exercise. This knee brace includes hinges to prevent unhealthy movements, helping to reduce the type of motions that can aggravate your injuries.
To ensure your knee stays properly aligned during movement, this brace features two flexible hinged joints. These protect ligaments from over-stretching, while providing buffer resistance during exercise without limiting motion.
Bilateral Stays for Protection
To ensure avoidance of injury, it's important to control the motion of the knee and limit unwanted movement. The X-Tremus Hinged Knee Brace accomplishes this with bilateral spiral stays on each side of the knee, which prevent strains and other injuries by reducing twisting or bending pressure on the knee cap.
Complex 3-Dimensional Knitting
1. Double C-Pattern Stable Contoured Structure
- Enhances joint stability on both sides of the knee. Coupled with a donut-shaped silicone pad, this feature robustly stabilises the patella.
2. Y-Pattern Magic Power Band
- Preserves energy consumption when the knee is flexed, thus enhancing explosive motion during extension. This can significantly improve athletic performance, while enhancing support.
3. Durable Fitting Knit
- A low density knit with high permeability fabric over the popliteal fossa. Ensures durability over time and increases breathability for more comfort.
- Provides high levels of support to the knee
- Features 3-Dimensional knitting for complex support
- Flexible hinges ensure knee stays properly aligned
- Prevents over-stretching while providing buffer resistance
- Helps to prevent strain and injury to promote recovery
- Preserves energy when knee is flexed to enhance explosive power
- Double C-pattern structure supports both sides of the knee
- Donut-shaped silicone pad improves patella stability
- Features close circle high-density knitted fabric at the knee
- Includes bilateral spiral stays to remove any stress from the joint
- High-permeability fabric ensures comfort and breathability
Sizing of the X-Tremus Brace
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee at the patella with your leg fully extended
|Size ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||33 - 36cm |
|Medium ||36 - 39cm |
|Large ||39 - 42cm |
|Extra Large ||42 - 45cm |
|XX-Large ||45 - 48cm |
Washing and Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry away from heat and sunlight
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean