The Medi Epicomed Elbow Support gives compression and comfort to the elbow, and is anatomically-designed with a knitted support and textured silicone support pads. The compressive knitted fabric and silicone insert provides a massage effect that assists the healing process.
The Medi Epicomed Elbow Support features specific pressure areas which are aimed to reduce pain and relieve tension at the tendon inserts. The Epicomed is made from a highly elastic, breathable and moisture-wicking fabric that features Clima Comfort knitted material. It also has a removable strap for individual pressure adjustment.
Who Can Make Gains with the Epicomed Elbow Support?
The elbow support is great for a range of elbow conditions, including post-operative and post-traumatic inflammation, dislocation, joint pain as a result of arthritis, and repetitive strain injuries such as tennis/golfer's elbow. It is ideal for any high-impact activities, such as sports that require running, jumping or tackling.The optional tension strap gives strain relief to the tendons so is well suited for sports and other activities, meaning that you can stay active while recovering, or protect yourself from injury in the first place.
Don't let your elbow injury slow you down and affect your quality of life - get great comfort and protection with this product, and be on the road to recovery in no time.
Features and Benefits of the Medi Epicomed Elbow Support
- Comfort and support for a range of elbow conditions including tennis elbow, arthritis and dislocation
- Anatomically-tailored knitted support with textured silicone support pads
- Compressive knitted fabric and silicone insert provide a massage effect that promotes healing
- Removable strap for individual pressure adjustment
- Specially knitted Comfort Zone at the crease of the elbow prevents constriction
- Highly elastic, breathable and moisture-transporting Clima Comfort knitted fabric
- Additional strap exerts targeted, measured pressure on tendons for strain relief
Sizing of the Medi Epicomed Elbow Support
To find your size, please measure the circumference of the elbow 5 cm below the elbow joint.
|Size ||Elbow Circumference |
|Size I ||17 - 20 cm |
|Size II ||20 - 23 cm |
|Size III ||23 - 27 cm |
|Size IV ||27 - 30 cm |
|Size V ||30 - 32 cm |
|Size VI ||32 - 35 cm |
- The Medi Epicomed Elbow Support can be washed at 30 degrees Celsius
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron