The Medi Hereford Collar Neck Support is a lightweight collar that offers long term neck support for a range of conditions. The Medi Hereford Collar Neck Support is mouldable with polystyrene beads and is ideal for long term use. The manipulation and movement of polystyrene beads allows for variable degrees of support and spreads pressure evenly to prevent sores. The Hereford Collar Neck Support provides warmth and support whist being easy to fasten and is also washable.
Who Can Make Gains with the Hereford Collar Neck Support?
The Hereford Collar is a versatile and effective product for dealing with a range of neck injuries, including trauma (such as whiplash), motor neurone disease, torticollis or rheumatoid arthritis. The innovative mouldable design means that you can adjust the polystyrene beads in an infinite number of combinations, in order to find the right level of support and comfort unique to you. The thumb loop allows for front or side opening, and the touch and close fastener means it couldn't be easier to fit. Lightweight, easy to fit and adjust, and providing great support and comfort for the neck, this is a great choice.
Features and Benefits of the Medi Hereford Collar Neck Support
- Provides comfort and support for whiplash, arthritis and several other neck conditions
- Mouldable design with polystyrene beads allows for infinite adjustment for the perfect fit
- Beads spread pressure evenly on the neck, preventing sores from forming
- Very lightweight, so it won't inconvenience you or slow you down
- Touch and close fastener for ease of fitting
- Thumb loop allows for front or side opening
Sizing of the Medi Hereford Collar Neck Support
The Hereford Collar comes in sizes from small to extra large. To find out which size is suitable for you, please measure your neck circumference in centimetres and check the table below.
|Size ||Small ||Medium ||Large ||Extra Large |
|Neck Circumference ||27 - 34cm ||31 - 38cm ||35 - 42cm ||39 - 46cm |