Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support - Money Off!
The Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support assists your lower back and can slightly reduce lordosis (curvature of the spine). The four integrated, anatomically shaped (angle of 35°) dorsal spring ribs can be adjusted or removed to ensure perfect customisation to the anatomy of the lumbasacral region. Furthermore the proprioceptive compression effect exerted by the support stimulates metabolism, reduces muscular tension and is designed to ease pain.
The Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support boasts an anatomically knitted, breathable fabric with Clima Comfort and Climafresh technology which combats bacteria and sweat. The vent openings and Vario-flex pad also helps reduce build up of body heat and sweat, keeping the wearer cool and comfortable. The Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support is available in men' and womens' specific sizes to ensure perfect fit.
Save Money on the Medi Lumbamed Support
Some of our stock of the Lumbamed Basic Back Support is due to expire soon. In light of this fact, we are offering the affected stock with a discount! This offer is only available while stocks last, so act quickly to save!
Features of the Medi Lumbamed Disc Back Support
The Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support has the following features:
- Breathable and moisture-transporting Clima Comfort fabric ensures maximum comfort and hygiene
- Vent openings in the Vario-Flex pad help to reduce the build-up of body heat and sweat
- Anatomically knitted to ensure a perfect fit
- Available as mens' and ladies' version
- Four removable dorsal spring ribs
- Easy application
- skin friendly towelling material on the inside of the fastener
- Second inner hand loop for precise fitting and securing
Indications for use for the Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support
The Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support is suitable for the following:
- Lower back pain (lumbago) caused by facet joint disorders
- Postural muscle imbalance in the lumbar spine
- Ligamentous disorders
- Post- discectomy syndrome
- Slight joint loosening in the lumbar spine
- E. g. osteochondrosis and spondylosis
- Irritative conditions of the sacroiliac joint
Sizing of the Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support
Please measure the circumference of the hip.
|Size ||1 ||2 ||3 ||4 ||5 |
|Circumference ||76 - 86cm ||87 - 98cm ||99 - 111cm ||112 - 125cm ||126 - 140cm |
Please measure the circumference of the waist.
|Size ||1 ||2 ||3 ||4 ||5 |
|Circumference ||66 - 76cm ||77 - 88cm ||89 - 101cm ||102 - 115cm ||116 - 130cm |
Contraindications for the Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support
There are no known side effects if the correctly sized product is fitted as recommended. If unexpected pain, swelling or numbness occurs while wearing the support, remove it and seek medical advice. Particular care is required where the following conditions are present:
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
Any combination with other products must be discussed in advance with the responsible doctor.
Washing Instructions for the Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support
- The Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support can be washed at 30 degrees Celsius
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
Construction of the Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support
The Medi Lumbamed Basic Back Support is made of the following materials:
- ABS Plastic