The Medi Manumed Active Wrist Support is designed to reduce stress on the wrist, whilst offering support in the form of a detachable stabilising splint. The Medi Manumed Active Wrist Support features a circular strap and compressive knit which together with the volar hand splint provides optimum support and stress relief. The anatomically-designed strap relieves pressure from the ulnar styloid process (small area of the wrist) to aid comfort.
The support is made from a non-stretch, breathable and moisture-transporting fabric which also features Clima Fresh technology which prevents odour and bacteria build up. The Medi Manumed Active Wrist Support also features adjustable Velcro straps that make it easy to fit, and and comes with a pull-on aid for easy application even with sweaty hands or a swollen wrist.
Who Can Make Gains with the Manumed Active Wrist Support?
The Manumed Wrist Support is ideally suited to a range of conditions, including but not limited to strains and sprains, osteoarthritis, instability, tenosynovitis and post-traumatic/post-operative rehabilitation. It combines comfort and stability expertly, with a pressure-free edge that doesn't curl or constrict, and a stabilising splint and additional strap that give superb support and protection.
Features and Benefits of the Medi Active Wrist Support
- Soft wrist support, suitable for sprains, strains, instability and more
- Volar splint stabilises and reduces stress on the wrist
- Circular strap compliments the stress relief and gives additional support
- Non-stretch, breathable, moisture-transporting fabric for excellent comfort
- Adjustable Size Velcro straps ensure a customisable level of support unique to you
- Easy to fit, with a pull-on aid supplied to ensure you never struggle
- Highly elastic knitted weave in the thumb area combined with an ultra flat seam
- Soft edge forearm for added comfort and pressure free edge
Sizing of the Medi Manumed Active Wrist Support
The Wrist Support comes in four sizes. Please measure the circumference of the wrist and find your size in the table below:
|Size ||Wrist Circumference |
|Size I ||13 - 15cm |
|Size II ||15 - 17cm |
|Size III ||17 - 19cm |
|Size IV ||19 - 21cm |
If your measurements fall in between sizes please select the larger size for comfort.
Washing Instructions for the Wrist Support
- Wash at 30 degrees Celsius
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron